Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could learn how to blend your neck? Or match your foundation to you know, your actual skin tone? 🤷🏼‍♀️
please tell me when she says she's a make up artist, she's not actually trained is she?! people don't pay her do they?! my 5 year old does better make up with her my little pony set and I never thought blue eyebrows and purple lips would ever be a improvement on something!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
please tell me when she says she's a make up artist, she's not actually trained is she?! people don't pay her do they?! my 5 year old does better make up with her my little pony set and I never thought blue eyebrows and purple lips would ever be a improvement on something!!
Her make up is usually truly dreadful, I don't understand how anyone would pay to look like that? 🤷‍♀️

It's a shame because, out of all of the older Radfords, I've always thought Chloe is the one who is naturally the most pretty. She always looks far better when she's not made up imo. Her make overs always make her subjects look like drag queens.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Should Hallie/pheobe (not sure which!) be climbing that pile barefoot!

Reactions: 1
Should Hallie/pheobe (not sure which!) be climbing that pile barefoot!
I’m more concerned about the middle collapsing and phoebe suffocating when I all piles ontop of her tiny body. Meanwhile she’s breathing in the sand/dirt !!! So bleeping stupid!! Surely people can see that? I’m not the only one?! Right?!

Reactions: 7
Yep - she trained with P Louise academy(?) and works in a salon. I thought the first rule would be to blend or at least color-match! She really should wear a different shade for when the rest of her isn't tanned

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her make up is usually truly dreadful, I don't understand how anyone would pay to look like that? 🤷‍♀️

It's a shame because, out of all of the older Radfords, I've always thought Chloe is the one who is naturally the most pretty. She always looks far better when she's not made up imo. Her make overs always make her subjects look like drag queens.
I agree, her Make up at times is ridiculously over the top. Do you remember katies prom make up 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate the new feathered eyebrow thing everyone’s doing. However I won’t witch about a teenagers makeup skills - pretty sure I was wearing blue mascara at her age 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate the new feathered eyebrow thing everyone’s doing. However I won’t witch about a teenagers makeup skills - pretty sure I was wearing blue mascara at her age 🤣
Isn’t she about 22?

My bad - 25 in July.

She looked a lot better before!

EB6323C4-0F04-44CE-AD92-4A945351AE00.jpeg
40FF9702-30B0-4795-BF55-C39BD70140F8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I wondered why she wears so much make-up on young skin, till I saw her without make-up on...🙈😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree, her Make up at times is ridiculously over the top. Do you remember katies prom make up 😳
Yes, she looked ridiculous bless her.

What's with the hideous, tacky matching dresses Sue's been showing off Hallie, Phoebe and Bonnie wearing this week? More freebies?

When Sue gushes about them melting her heart, I'm genuinely not sure anymore whether she's on about the kids or the clothes.

Someone should just buy (or gift) her a reborn doll and supply her with unlimited gifted clothes. It'd serve the same purpose as her popping out more real life dolls but would be a lot less damaging for the rest of the family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I think Chloe really excels at the carnival style make up; the every day look she seems to struggle with. It's often a cross between a drag queen and Joan Collins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
young women like Chloe seem to cake on makeup and they look perfectly lovely without it or with minimal makeup. I do respect a person’s right to do what they like with themselves but equally, it’s important people know they’re good enough as they are, especially young women.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.