Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree & I think some of Noel and sues names don’t match at all, like I’m not keen on Heidi after Bonnie, I think Archie phoebe and Hallie Are a nice match but some of the other choices I don’t get how they came up with them or wether they just ‘settle’ because they end in the ‘EE’ sound
I think they've limited themselves so much regarding names because they did the EE sound.

Reactions: 4
I know a little Ophelia, know as Fifi, she's well cute!
Wouldn't be my choice, but it's not awful!

Reactions: 1
What was she paranoid about?
That people were talking about her!

I have seen people commenting about her and Noel falling out, her moaning about him going to the pub and her struggling ect, is this from people that know her personally on her personal facebook? As I have never seen any of this as they always portray their 'happy' life or have I missed something 🙈
Yep we knew her personally.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I bet they are fuming that we've all know Millie's choice for the past month or so anyway. She hardly kept it a closely guarded secret. What's the point in 'announcing' something that's already leaked out anyway?

It's not to my taste but makes a refreshing change from 'ee'. Thank the lord she isn't spelling it Orphelia as first suggested 😂

I imagine Millie might feel a tad gutted when she's born and she's realises it's nowhere near as unusual as she thinks. She seemed proud that it was unusual before, as if she's actively seeking that in a name. Ophelia is massively on the rise.

Reactions: 5
I bet they are fuming that we've all know Millie's choice for the past month or so anyway. She hardly kept it a closely guarded secret. What's the point in 'announcing' something that's already leaked out anyway?

It's not to my taste but makes a refreshing change from 'ee'. Thank the lord she isn't spelling it Orphelia as first suggested 😂

I imagine Millie might feel a tad gutted when she's born and she's realises it's nowhere near as unusual as she thinks. She seemed proud that it was unusual before, as if she's actively seeking that in a name. Ophelia is massively on the rise.
sues Proberly fuming that it’s millies turn to be in the spotlight and not hers she’ll be pre planning the perfect time to get pregnant again as we speak

It’s a relatively popular name - this chart only goes up to 2017 for some reason but it’s clearly on the rise

I like it though, not my style but it’s nice. I expected worse from Millie coming from the Radford family and being so young. Before the name was leaked I would’ve guessed it’d be a twee double barrelled name as they’re popular
89D456A4-D761-477C-A41C-59E60F2C07E9.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed Aimee didn’t get a birthday post very clear favourites in this family

It’s a relatively popular name - this chart only goes up to 2017 for some reason but it’s clearly on the rise

I like it though, not my style but it’s nice. I expected worse from Millie coming from the Radford family and being so young. Before the name was leaked I would’ve guessed it’d be a twee double barrelled name as they’re popular
View attachment 129468
Where was the name leaked?

Reactions: 2
Millie getting herself in on every vlog now. Is she trying to get her hand into the #gifted lifestyle? Sure looks like it! Whilst watching tonight’s vlog it became even more apparent how irrelevant this family are! Crap, unprofessional vlogs, screaming kids, likes for #gifted and grey jumpers. Had enough!! 🤮

I don’t get it either, I do think they should partition one of the bigger rooms even if all she can fit is a bed drawers and tv in it
The large room with the bay window where they have the four girls in singles was previously two rooms, Sue has mentioned before that they knocked it through and had 2/3 sets of triple bunks in there

The large room with the bay window where they have the four girls in singles was previously two rooms, Sue has mentioned before that they knocked it through and had 2/3 sets of triple bunks in there
If is was previously two rooms then one of the two rooms wouldn't have had a window? They've only got the big bay window in there.... Where was it mentioned?

I have seen people commenting about her and Noel falling out, her moaning about him going to the pub and her struggling ect, is this from people that know her personally on her personal facebook? As I have never seen any of this as they always portray their 'happy' life or have I missed something 🙈
I was re-watching 21 KAC when Sue got lost in Spain and Noel was yelling at her over the phone - once they got to the hotel she went off at him!! The kids weren't surprised / didn't bat an eye at all the yelling so maybe that was a peek into their regular interactions?

Reactions: 6
So Aimee now got her birthday vlog. Someone's definitely reading here. But I'm confused about the presents. Firstly, who got her those presents? None of those present seem to know what's in them. Secondly, are these oversized shirts, dresses and blazers really what 14-year-olds want these days? 🤔

Anyone noticed how skeletal Tillie was on the most recent vlog?! She wasn’t just slim she is ridiculously boney and Gaunt. Her face is sunken in and her shoulders stick out she has zero fat on her whatsoever it’s scary to see !!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So Aimee now got her birthday vlog. Someone's definitely reading here. But I'm confused about the presents. Firstly, who got her those presents? None of those present seem to know what's in them. Secondly, are these oversized shirts, dresses and blazers really what 14-year-olds want these days? 🤔
I did wonder if they were buying for a 14 yr old or a 40 yr old 😂

• Haha
I was confused by the presents too! They didn't seem like anything we usually see her wear/her style? Although Sue did say that some of her presents hadn't arrived yet, it looked like she just received the one outfit and curlers. Compare that to the masses of toys the littlies received in their birthdays....but the clothes could have been from a high-end brand.

Reactions: 3
Not sure I would calll it a birthday vlog. Feebee trying to open everything! Brat! Sue needs to teach her offspring some manners! It was total and utter carnage. Noel filming whilst poor Tillie was in hospital, that’s just sad. These idiots will put anything out there!

I was confused by the presents too! They didn't seem like anything we usually see her wear/her style? Although Sue did say that some of her presents hadn't arrived yet, it looked like she just received the one outfit and curlers. Compare that to the masses of toys the littlies received in their birthdays....but the clothes could have been from a high-end brand.
Yeah! New look ha ha

• Haha
I noticed with the birthday vlog that I heard sue in the background saying something as if sue never order it as she was shocked

Anyone else see the irony in Aimee's birthday card? "You're one of a kind daughter" .....
Haha yes!! Thought that was "funny" too...
To be honest, I'm having suspicions about the whole thing. Maybe they filmed it way after Aimee's birthday, after having read all the comments. The wrapping paper seemed a bit too young for a teenager as well I think. Maybe it was all hastily put together and improvised 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.