Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% believe the dad was NOT there, Sue as we know is bloody fibber and wants the Radford fans/suckarses to believe that they are all wholesome and innocent. Also, I can't see Millies baby daddy's new girlfriend being to pleased if he did go, since she was doing nasty tiktoks about millie the other week.
Yes it was rather scathing about here and her methods used to get pregnant.
I don’t see it being too cordial at all.

Does anyone have any info or know anything about their life before 2004 when they bought their current house?

I remember during the 16 K&C special (that was just posted in the thread) Luke is sitting on the stairs next to Millie and they are discussing how Sue gets on with her house work and whatnot. Luke says that when they hit double digits with kids, that Sue really struggled, so she had to "pick up the pace" around the house in order to keep things running. That would mean they moved into the care home with 9 children and #10 (Ellie) on the way.

I wonder how things were done in their previous, smaller, home with 9 children. I find it odd that they never mention the time before being with double digits. They never mention any time when they had a smaller family. They sort of give the impression that the large house and mini bus came first, and therefore they were well prepared for each child, but we know that cannot be the case.

Have you ever heard of the trend on YouTube called "draw my life?"Well, I wish the Radfords would do something similar, only it's "draw my family." There you go Sue, there's your next video idea, you're welcome.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any info or know anything about their life before 2004 when they bought their current house?

I remember during the 16 K&C special (that was just posted in the thread) Luke is sitting on the stairs next to Millie and they are discussing how Sue gets on with her house work and whatnot. Luke says that when they hit double digits with kids, that Sue really struggled, so she had to "pick up the pace" around the house in order to keep things running. That would mean they moved into the care home with 9 children and #10 (Ellie) on the way.

I wonder how things were done in their previous, smaller, home with 9 children. I find it odd that they never mention the time before being with double digits. They never mention any time when they had a smaller family. They sort of give the impression that the large house and mini bus came first, and therefore they were well prepared for each child, but we know that cannot be the case.

Have you ever heard of the trend on YouTube called "draw my life?"Well, I wish the Radfords would do something similar, only it's "draw my family." There you go Sue, there's your next video idea, you're welcome.
I've often wondered this too! They've mentioned before amidst complaints about constantly working on their current house that they used to live in a new-build house at one stage. Chris and Sophie would have had a good 5/10 years before they started having a baby a year so I wonder what their early lives were like? Would love to hear a recount from one of their perspectives one day - or even a draw my life thing like you say!

Reactions: 1
Sue said on her blog that she and Noel bought their first house fairly early on and he worked in a bakery and she worked opposite shifts cleaning so that they didn't have childcare costs. They then moved to a bigger house before moving to their current one. Who knows if that is the truth or not.

Reactions: 2
I've often wondered this too! They've mentioned before amidst complaints about constantly working on their current house that they used to live in a new-build house at one stage. Chris and Sophie would have had a good 5/10 years before they started having a baby a year so I wonder what their early lives were like? Would love to hear a recount from one of their perspectives one day - or even a draw my life thing like you say!
Yes like the rest of the radfraud saga something doesn’t quite ring true that many kids both working all hours getting mortgages definitely something fishy going on but given their knack for pissing people off I’m sure the truth will out

Yes like the rest of the radfraud saga something doesn’t quite ring true that many kids both working all hours getting mortgages definitely something fishy going on but given their knack for pissing people off I’m sure the truth will out
I'm guessing those first few years of just having Chris and Sophie would have given them time to save - considering Sue didn't pursue further education and Noel did catering college (while working I'm assuming) if they were smart they would have gotten an earlier start on mortgage payments without having too many extra costs or kids. As you say though not sure how true it all is but we'll hear it eventually

There's 5 years between Chris and Sophie ( because she was so young I guess)but less than 2 yrs between Sophie and Chloe so not long at all really

There's 5 years between Chris and Sophie ( because she was so young I guess)but less than 2 yrs between Sophie and Chloe so not long at all really
Thanks, wasn't too sure on the age gaps but 7 years as a 'regular' family with 1-3 kids and even then the next few years as a regular large family - I think it was mentioned above that they moved to their current house before Ellie (no. 10) was born - to clarify, interested in how they lived during these years! As mentioned by Babycannon above they really don't talk about their life before that house at all..... wonder why

I would hazard a guess that they were given a deposit for a house by their parents. There is no way an 18 and 23 year old with 2 kids could save a sizeable amount of money by themselves.

Thanks, wasn't too sure on the age gaps but 7 years as a 'regular' family with 1-3 kids and even then the next few years as a regular large family - I think it was mentioned above that they moved to their current house before Ellie (no. 10) was born - to clarify, interested in how they lived during these years! As mentioned by Babycannon above they really don't talk about their life before that house at all..... wonder why
I'm sure they don't talk about it as they were more than likely living in very overcrowded conditions. The fans wouldn't be fawning over 10 kids in a typical 3 bed semi with one bathroom. I remember the Freers used to do montages for the kids birthdays and in their previous (smaller) house it always looked so messy, there were piles of washing everywhere.

Last edited:
What was the earliest tv show featuring the radfords? I seem to remember one where a woman visited their house for a documentary, and Tillie was newborn? And the next oldest ( Max or Josh?/)/was left to his own devices a bit toddling about

Not read through all the posts yet but I watched the Radfords new vlog and I cannot believe Sue was talking about how Australia has been cancelled for them and so it may now be a holiday in the UK. We had a cruise booked for July with My Parents and we cancelled it ourselves back when lockdown began. Sue just seems to be acting as if she still had hope they could all go despite any risks involved. Now she is talking about getting a campervan and travelling around England? We aren't even sure if we book anywhere this summer yet, we may have to just accept a summer at home with days out. Most of our family and friends are in the same position. Surely with a new baby, toddlers, preschoolers and a pregnant teenager they wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to be travelling around England when there has been a worldwide pandemic. Possibly Sue needs to have a holiday because she would go crazy in that house with all those kids and dogs for the whole of the summer. Plus I suspect with no pregnancy for her to look forward too now and the novelty of Heidie has worn off they need some exciting content.

I didn't realise Noel is 50 this year. 50 years old and still having to have the energy of a young dad. He looks exhausted.

Reactions: 2
Omg they wreak so much havoc in that huge house, can you imagine the damage the kids would do being cooped up in a camper van.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.