Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kind of surprised they’ve not ended up with twins at some point amongst all Sue’s pregnancies. The chances increase as you get older don’t they?

Also definitely think Noel is the driving force behind all these babies. I’m not saying Sue is completely powerless but it always seems to be him going on about the ‘next baby’ whilst she sits there looking kinda awkward. Something about Noel does not sit right with me at all.

Reactions: 26
I’m kind of surprised they’ve not ended up with twins at some point amongst all Sue’s pregnancies. The chances increase as you get older don’t they?

Also definitely think Noel is the driving force behind all these babies. I’m not saying Sue is completely powerless but it always seems to be him going on about the ‘next baby’ whilst she sits there looking kinda awkward. Something about Noel does not sit right with me at all.
No, Sue is a driving force too.
Sue is the one pissing on the ovulation tests and then on pregnancy strips as soon as they have done the dirty.

Noel agrees coz he sees the £££

Reactions: 11
Gutted, my title suggestion got a lot more likes than this one :( nevermind, maybe next time!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thank you. Has baby’s name been announced yet, wasn’t sure if I missed it
Yeah, they've just not decided whether to spell it Monie or Monee

Since the first kids and counting show, it would always be Sue saying "maybe this will be the last one" and Noel talmimg about how many more they were going to have. But I do think Sue has an obsession with pregnancy, can't just blame Noel.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No, Sue is a driving force too.
Sue is the one pissing on the ovulation tests and then on pregnancy strips as soon as they have done the dirty.

Noel agrees coz he sees the £££
I think from what you have said in the past that Sue is incredibly lonely and by getting pregnant it helps to 'keep' Noel with her. I think she has major attachment issues and a fear of rejection. She really couldn't run the family alone if he left her.

Reactions: 10
I think from what you have said in the past that Sue is incredibly lonely and by getting pregnant it helps to 'keep' Noel with her. I think she has major attachment issues and a fear of rejection. She really couldn't run the family alone if he left her.
The issues with both of them likely stem from them both being adopted. Didn’t they once say they wanted a house full of happy kids because they lacked that themselves or something to that effect? The kids are like bandaids that fall off once they get to toddler age, it’s very sad I think. Surprised how many of their ‘fans’ think it’s normal and fine.

Reactions: 19
I find it disgusting that Sue gave birth to her first baby at age 14. And Noel was 17 when he got Sue pregnant.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.