Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock horror is she actually on her own with the girls today? Did the friends ditch her? Is she going to survive the day being a single mammy with no help?

Reactions: 3
Can't see that comment now, she must've deleted it but kept the photo up. Shocking!!!
I'm wondering did the guy who made the comment delete it himself? It's strange if she deleted it that she left the picture up. I honestly don't think she reads her comments.

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering did the guy who made the comment delete it himself? It's strange if she deleted it that she left the picture up. I honestly don't think she reads her comments.
I'd say someone saw it here and told her. She is to vain to delete it.

Reactions: 3
Creeps.
Sorry now but what kind of man makes a comment
..creeps that follow her, known well she's a single mother of three girls who puts up far too much information about her little girls. That pic is scandalous of poor Leah , first thing I seen. Obviously Rachel only checked she looked OK in it

Reactions: 10
As a mother she is silently tormenting her eldest by trying to "mature" her before her time. This will end in tears and hopefully I'm wrong but also heartbreak for the eldest, kids (+ older boys) at her school are going to be seeing these pics and Gory Gorry is pretty much highlighting the fact that she is going through puberty and "sexualising" her not-yet-teenage daughter to the world. A training bra would be perfect or even a sports bra for the photos. Not highlight the fact that her 12yr old is starting to develop into her teenage years. I fear for these girls mental health and body issues in their later teens.

New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.