Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s gifted a holiday….stop the world and let me off!! I have zero interest in any of those memories!!! I’ve seen more pics from her hols than I have spent looking at my own! Grief comes in waves, i get that. But she needs to go speak to family, friends or a therapist, it would be so much more beneficial to her and in turn her girls… not rando strangers online who want know what the girl’s birth weights were.. but no.. friends/family/therapist won’t buy any cheap tat she shills after a sobfest! 🥱

Surely we’ll see some ‘luvly super high waisteh, super stretchy leggins for when de weathers noh hoh anymore’😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she can listen to Daniels voice on her holiday video but she can't give her daughters the bears that he made for them with his voice in? She says she couldn't bare to hear his voice as it was upsetting for her.
Shes a selfish bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The bears are a symbol of a sad day, whereas the videos are happy memories. She said the day they made the bears was awful, Daniel was bawling crying, and I can only imagine the msg he recorded knowing he was dying. Only she knows her own strength and the strength of her kids. I wonder are the youngest 2 even too young to understand how daddy's voice and message would've gotten inside a bear. It's her family, her grief, her choice! As someone said up above, she needs to speak to a professional. She has built the bear thing up in her too much and is going to fall apart when she does give them to the girls. A professional would help guide her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do Daniels family every appear or comment on her account. If it was my son I really wouldn’t be happy about his final year being shared, let alone my grandchildren.

Reactions: 10
I don't feel entitled at all and I'm not highly educated. But I am allowed have an opinion of her and I have the freedom to voice it on here just like you did with me but I what I won't do is argue with you or anyone else on here over a difference of opinion.
A primary school education will teach you the difference between their and there, done and did.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure Daniel would be horrified to know that a few hundred thousand people have heard all about his message in the bears and his children never got to have the comfort of them.

There is no excuse, she's a selfish self serving witch. Go back to the first thread and I defended her. My defence didn't last too long once the wool fell from my eyes.

Daniel was hers, her memories, her past and her life. She never stops to think of his loss for the girls or to think of what should have been done to help and protect them.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure Daniel would be horrified to know that a few hundred thousand people have heard all about his message in the bears and his children never got to have the comfort of them.

There is no excuse, she's a selfish self serving witch. Go back to the first thread and I defended her. My defence didn't last too long once the wool fell from my eyes.

Daniel was hers, her memories, her past and her life. She never stops to think of his loss for the girls or to think of what should have been done to help and protect them.
Boots need to rethink their medical advisers . She’s climbing mountains yesterday in soaring heat with no head protection for maximum exposure of poor Daniel effect and today she’s a dermatology expert . Always discuss skin protection requirements with a qualified pharmacist please.

Reactions: 9
Holly's clothes were planted on the bedroom floor for content. No little footprints on the perfect hoover lines on the rug. Rachel's desperate for content now.

Think people might be getting sick of Rachel. She gained a sum total of 1 follower this week 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Holly's clothes were planted on the bedroom floor for content. No little footprints on the perfect hoover lines on the rug. Rachel's desperate for content now.

Think people might be getting sick of Rachel. She gained a sum total of 1 follower this week 🤣
Didn’t notice the lack of footprints so went back to look. You’re so right. How is she keeping the amount of followers that she has. She has nothing to post about really. She only got the following because of her husband and his illness and don’t think it can last. That bubble will soon burst.

Reactions: 5

Time for her to get the credit card out and buy some more!

Reactions: 2
Even her threads on here are getting boring. Her first one locked within 2 weeks, this one is going 2 months. There’s nothing new for us even to have an opinion on. It’s all just repeat content of the same old dribble waffle she goes on about 🙄

Reactions: 14
Boohoo sponsored post now 🥱🥱🥱

Suit with a crop top and dresses that are too long or too short! Beige one in particular was way too old for her age!! Just waiting to see the necklace and a cry from the wardrobe next…

Dull boring and predictable…

Even her threads on here are getting boring. Her first one locked within 2 weeks, this one is going 2 months. There’s nothing new for us even to have an opinion on. It’s all just repeat content of the same old dribble waffle she goes on about 🙄

Reactions: 4
The whinging needs to stop. Surely her more ardent followers are fed up!! I was interested when it was new…. But Jesus how much can anyone listen of one persons problems

Reactions: 6
She must have some money to be doing all the outside of the house Jesus that's serious money and seems to be no end to it imagine the price to tarmac her drive and all around the house looking at 40k id say

Reactions: 3
I mean I can’t imagine what she is going through but everyone has their own problems, the least I want to do it look at her stories when she is that way becoz that kicks me off too!

She must have some money to be doing all the outside of the house Jesus that's serious money and seems to be no end to it imagine the price to tarmac her drive and all around the house looking at 40k id say
I was just going to say the same. Never once has she had to say I’ll do that once I save a bit. I’m probably jealous because we can only buy a few kerbstones at a time and as for tarmac, it’s likely we will never be able to afford it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.