Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d call over and Hoover my car! I’ll even record her for the gram🤣
Feic it I missed it. I was watching my children playing in the garden and having a picnic. Will ask her to show me now how to Hoover the carpets in the car because I own a SUV 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How does she think posting a video of sand in the car is content? Or showing you a dusty lamp? Nobody wants to see it. She does the same with any other house chore too! As if people want to see housework twice, doing your own is enough ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How does she think posting a video of sand in the car is content? Or showing you a dusty lamp? Nobody wants to see it. She does the same with any other house chore too! As if people want to see housework twice, doing your own is enough ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly! Last thing anyone wants to see is other people doing mundane shite when they have enough of their own housework to be doing, she's the most boring person on insta!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.