Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic for a second here’s a new thread that many people had requested

Reactions: 2
That garage fit out didnt come cheap. 🙄🙄🙄 no need for it what's so ever who does she think she is....what a waste of go fund me money... should ave put in a savings fund for kids futures !!!!! Clearly no shortage of money 🤨🤨🤨 paints such a bad picture for other families who lost a loved one that have nottin 😒😒😒 #merrywidowdanceson 💃💃💃💃

Reactions: 10
That garage fit out didnt come cheap. 🙄🙄🙄 no need for it what's so ever who does she think she is....what a waste of go fund me money... should ave put in a savings fund for kids futures !!!!! Clearly no shortage of money 🤨🤨🤨 paints such a bad picture for other families who lost a loved one that have nottin 😒😒😒 #merrywidowdanceson 💃💃💃💃
She clearly got some sort of life insurance too and she acts like she has nothing wrecks my head a local woman I know lost her husband last week 4 small kids no life insurance they were actually in the process of getting it and he dropped dead and no go fund me she hasn't a clue

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She clearly got some sort of life insurance too and she acts like she has nothing wrecks my head a local woman I know lost her husband last week 4 small kids no life insurance they were actually in the process of getting it and he dropped dead and no go fund me she hasn't a clue
Which means no mortgage good point actually forgot about all that... shes no more grieving now than shep the dog. Plays up to insta well able to play the victim when suits and companies are so desperate at the minute for work there falling for it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm sure Johnny is a fantastic worker shur god love him working for free for her trying to earn a few Bob to keep roof over his head while she lords it around getting a freebie after freebie for hugging a chain. Of ur arse now gorry an work for what u want god forbid 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Last edited:
When are people gonna start seeing her for what she is?!! All so unnecessary, can’t spend the money quick enough 😡..a massive house and she needs more space? She’s so entitled! Pure greed 🤢

Is Darceys doing all that free??? Such a bragging self entitled, self loving woman. These businesses need to cop on , the paying customers are very slowly , most will be intelligent enough to realise they are forking out for the likes of greedy grabby Gorry ...Did KC and LLL have work done by that same company ?

Reactions: 5
Imagine having to be fuxking paid to sit with ur kids an watch a movie 😡😡😡 what a tit show and they only craving the attention that eldest child would break ur heart 😭😭😭🥰🥰

These huns getting all the jobs , once Littlewoods used trained adult and children actors/actresses . Now using the huns doing educated folk out of work . Lots of struggling educated people out there can’t get work because of the likes of this one . Head on her trying to come across like a trained actress . Littlewoods can 🤬off will never shop with them again. .. Anyone any idea why she would need all that storage ?? Not as if she has to buy stock in , or running a proper business from the OFFICE

Reactions: 3
These huns getting all the jobs , once Littlewoods used trained adult and children actors/actresses . Now using the huns doing educated folk out of work . Lots of struggling educated people out there can’t get work because of the likes of this one . Head on her trying to come across like a trained actress . Littlewoods can 🤬off will never shop with them again. .. Anyone any idea why she would need all that storage ?? Not as if she has to buy stock in , or running a proper business from the OFFICE
Storage is for the freebies😂

• Haha
I rarely look at Rachel’s stories but watched today’s ones of the garage fit out. I haven’t watched her for ages purely because it’s constant crying followed by ads. That fit out in that garage looks like an actual work place for selling clothes… is she bringing out her own range of stuff?

• Wow
I rarely look at Rachel’s stories but watched today’s ones of the garage fit out. I haven’t watched her for ages purely because it’s constant crying followed by ads. That fit out in that garage looks like an actual work place for selling clothes… is she bringing out her own range of stuff?
No doubt there’ll be a range of super high waisted, super stretchy, super comfy jeans to come. More fast fashion brought in from the slave houses of underdeveloped countries. Just what the world needs right now 🙄🙄 Give it a year but there will be some tat launched with her name on it

No doubt there’ll be a range of super high waisted, super stretchy, super comfy jeans to come. More fast fashion brought in from the slave houses of underdeveloped countries. Just what the world needs right now 🙄🙄 Give it a year but there will be some tat launched with her name on it
Maybe that's the announcement she is feeling nervous about!

Big announcent today from the crypyic post🙄🙄Bet its a range of cheap tacky clothes like she flogs 24/7😏

Big announcent today from the crypyic post🙄🙄Bet its a range of cheap tacky clothes like she flogs 24/7😏
If she was a plus size grieving mother there isn't chance she'd get any of those free clothes sent to her. It boils my blood. Standing there like Georgia Salpa on Grafton Street like she was born to do it. Note the absence of the chain around her neck now too, its always off for the hauls and grid posts. I bet its hanging on the wardrobe door 99% of the time for when she has her pre haul cry.

Also... my young lads friends mother has a new build Instagram page and has developed a decent following over the past year (about 10k), she has now started being sent free stuff to promote on her page and she has started making these absolute cringey ads and tiktok vids and involving her child in it. All the lads in his class have been ripping the piss out of him. I'm sure poor Leah has heard a thing or 2 from her classmates

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She will have the life insurance squandered in no time and nothing put away for girls future. A friend of mine who’s husband died had an agreement made that when life insurance was paid out to buy houses for the kids. Which she has bought 3 at auction, doing them up and has tenants ready to rent. That’s providing for their future not a large dress up area which I’m sure will be the spot for many parties during lockdown 😅

Where the feck is she planning on putting the lawnmower , paint all the standard stuff you’d put into a garage 🤣

Just looked at that grid post I bet I was right, and what she’s wearing no doubt is part of it. Why have 2 pics of the outfit on a post saying she’s doing something exciting but she’s nervous. Definitely a clothing line. Like all the rest of them… clothes must have big money in them.

Reactions: 4
Where the feck is she planning on putting the lawnmower , paint all the standard stuff you’d put into a garage 🤣
There’s another part to the “garage” that she calls the shed for storing everything 🙄 no expense spared, she didn’t have that jeep either last year, not doing a few ads to feed her kids like she tried to portray on the late late

Reactions: 4
Probably build another shed 🤔

Just looked at that grid post I bet I was right, and what she’s wearing no doubt is part of it. Why have 2 pics of the outfit on a post saying she’s doing something exciting but she’s nervous. Definitely a clothing line. Like all the rest of them… clothes must have big money in them.
Cheap to manufacture with a hefty selling price. Just look at the rest of the Offaly insta clowns!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.