Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to juggle that many things in between watching greedy BP raising huns my poor brain is mushed 😂 so the Sosueme’s ma is at it also , that’s why this one is trying to get her very lady like ma 🤣in on the act then . You could tell by the antics of them last night that they would probably be a right pair of sneering bullies after a few glasses ,you can just imagine the two of them in the pub, which is probably not that far away now.

Reactions: 6
Trying to juggle that many things in between watching greedy BP raising huns my poor brain is mushed 😂 so the Sosueme’s ma is at it also , that’s why this one is trying to get her very lady like ma 🤣in on the act then . You could tell by the antics of them last night that they would probably be a right pair of sneering bullies after a few glasses ,you can just imagine the two of them in the pub, which is probably not that far away now.
Her ma is a long way off becoming anyway ladylike😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep our local council clamped down on any sheds that had running water or power I know a few people who had to apply for retention I assume she got planning permission for it all the same it’s the size of a small house
Does she need planning permission for her own property? Genuinely curious 😂 don’t know what she needs two kitchens for either 😂

Does she need planning permission for her own property? Genuinely curious 😂 don’t know what she needs two kitchens for either 😂
Well that’s from citizens advice... they don’t have a section on influencers and their garages yet!! 🙈 But change of use into a business workshop requires planning permission. She’s been very clear in that this garage is for her business of try ons!

Attachments

Planning permission and plans are readily available online and not hard to find at all. Currently in the process of my own design and I've seen plans of all these new build instagram accounts for ideas. I've seen plans for Rachels house and they didn't even have planning for the upstairs area at all or the windows. Going by what I've seen and the dimensions it's huge and more than adequate without the need for a try on room in the shed. Her name wasn't included on the application either

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I am really curious to know where the money is coming from? None of that work is cheap.
She had over €30,000 from go fund me which she only closed down a few months ago, after it was highlighted on here. The locals also raised a lot of money for her, also widows pension and what she gets through Instagram sheep buying through her links . Also alot of the work is probably free as the father in law seems to e doing it. Then all the companies that grab the greedy 🧙‍♀️. God knows she posts enough beggy posts and idiots fall for the poor little me. I am waiting on prices to plaster , add electrics ,just basic stuff to an outhouse for storage of stock from my boutique I closed down , by god it’s not cheap even for that little bit.

Reactions: 5
I'd be sick if I gave to her go fund me page to see her spending it on her dress up/party room.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not related to Rachel the gowl but can someone please set up a page for shauntelle & the mother. I don’t know how to. The mother getting married soon & she’ll be on the beg for stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Look at the posing today, she totally loves herself . As for PS how many huns are they gifting with clothes and paying them to advertise, so far I see this one, LLL and Gails Rails . Why would anyone shop with them ? They paying customer is paying for the Huns , same clothes could be sourced elsewhere and probably much cheaper .

The closed captions don’t match with what she is saying! It doesn’t understand her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not related to Rachel the gowl but can someone please set up a page for shauntelle & the mother. I don’t know how to. The mother getting married soon & she’ll be on the beg for stuff.
If you can give me a thread title for them I will start one

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.