Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ma is only dying to get in on the act. The clothes look better on her than Rachel though.
Those dressing gown are just that, dressing gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Them poor kids my heart breaks when I see them more so because instead of grieving their father in private they are being plastered all over the internet at the most vulnerable time of their lives. They all look haunted while she dresses up making them take photos of her. I hope this lockdown ending sees them going to therapy and the therapist telling her to lay off posting them. Poor Leah must be mortified in school everyone seeing her like this

Reactions: 11
Does she hold herself out as a grief page? Doesn’t she say such things as ‘if my page helps one person going troo grief; then it’s wort ih’
And ‘I want people to know it’s ok to struggle’
She’s not helping anyone. How does posing with chicken legs in hundreds after hundreds of different outfits help anyone, most of all her children with their grief.
I just stumbled onto the griefireland page. I don’t know her story but gather she lost someone perhaps her sister. Now she’s helping others with grief- she’s doing podcasts, lives with others and teasing out the issues; she has inspirational quotes up.
The only quotes GG puts up are crude scatological references from her equally feeble minded followers.

Reactions: 7
Does she hold herself out as a grief page? Doesn’t she say such things as ‘if my page helps one person going troo grief; then it’s wort ih’
And ‘I want people to know it’s ok to struggle’
She’s not helping anyone. How does posing with chicken legs in hundreds after hundreds of different outfits help anyone, most of all her children with their grief.
I just stumbled onto the griefireland page. I don’t know her story but gather she lost someone perhaps her sister. Now she’s helping others with grief- she’s doing podcasts, lives with others and teasing out the issues; she has inspirational quotes up.
The only quotes GG puts up are crude scatological references from her equally feeble minded followers.
Only time grief is mentioned by Rachel is when she's "Struggling" then straight into a haul!

Watch me struggle and have a little cry,here's a haul now swipe up and buy!
(next thread suggestion)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd say the mother is only gagging for stardom. It's bad enough Rachel making fame from grief, but she's just deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Only time grief is mentioned by Rachel is when she's "Struggling" then straight into a haul!

Watch me struggle and have a little cry,here's a haul now swipe up and buy!
(next thread suggestion)
Well this is her in a nutshell! 👌🏻

Also that haul video with her mother and the drinking out of the bottle.... pure class as always! 🤮 Not my type of person 🤢🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Won’t be long and the mother will be a hun on the beg, then that’s almost the whole family at it. What do the locals make of this , ok the sisters are not as successful as this one at it, but given half the chance they would be as bad . The must be known as the beggars or scrounger by the locals

Reactions: 9
Won’t be long and the mother will be a hun on the beg, then that’s almost the whole family at it. What do the locals make of this , ok the sisters are not as successful as this one at it, but given half the chance they would be as bad . The must be known as the beggars or scrounger by the locals
Another Susan Jackson in the making 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It's Sosue me
Thank you Delboy , she has a fair way to go to catch her . only started following her so only know bits so far. more refined than Gorry , but I guess she is trying to be like her , though that with the mother daughter scene last night . Is Sosueme Offaly also ?

Thank you Delboy , she has a fair way to go to catch her . only started following her so only know bits so far. more refined than Gorry , but I guess she is trying to be like her , though that with the mother daughter scene last night . Is Sosueme Offaly also ?
D4 I'd say

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.