Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everybody, hello boys and girls! It’s Bosco here with my brand new song! Everyone song along.... here we go.... yo!

I goh a cozy jumper n one for me mother

I goh high waisted jeeeeeans to stay in de sceeeeean

I goh me laurels n I luvvvvv n aul floral

N speakin of floral

I goh a pahhern dress wih a greah bihha stretch

N I goh ih for free includin de office to scratch me gee

All dese for freeeeea buh noh for yiz

Yiz all behher buy or I’ll have another cry

Yiz are all gas watchin me mow de hoellls in me grass
Brilliant 👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣 ye have me in stitches yer gas @TinaGP

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does she need another kitchen for? Like is she going to go out there and cook the dinner? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder would her local county council have any interest in this being “an office” pretty sure planning regs are fairly black & white with sheds being sheds & not “offices” and office would be a commercial enterprise and they definitely don’t condone that, cos commercial enterprises should pay rates which she would be evading, could land herself in bother.
Yep our local council clamped down on any sheds that had running water or power I know a few people who had to apply for retention I assume she got planning permission for it all the same it’s the size of a small house

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell. There’s so many of us with actual real office jobs coping at the kitchen table. I’ve a small desk squeezed in and had to buy proper office chair as my back was in a hoop. But I suppose I didn’t need to add another kitchen or loo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Honest to god now what will she do in this office.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this sounds daft but when she said she worked in an interior shop.... that’s like a shop like Allens ya? Always got the. Impression she was alluding that she was an interior designer of some sort....
I'm not exactly sure to be honest. I got the impression she worked in like a Harry Corry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven't looked at these for ages so might have missed something. What does she need an office for?!!

I think the office is exempt from planning once under 800 sq foot and building regs once under 160 sq foot, hope she hasn’t annoyed her neighbours too much or they’ll be reporting her to Offaly co co

Reactions: 3
I think the office is exempt from planning once under 800 sq foot and building regs once under 160 sq foot, hope she hasn’t annoyed her neighbours too much or they’ll be reporting her to Offaly co co
It’d be more change of use I’d say she could be got on, I know people work from home & have office sheds etc but this is a specific office to run her “Rachel Gorry” brand/enterprise, what ever she is, that’s like running a business from your garage, I don’t think that’s allowed, your garage is granted as a garage, if you want to make something else of it it has put in for change of use, technically. Even though most people can do what they like with their garage, most people don’t come on & tell 200,000 strangers what they are up to, she’s so foolish.

Reactions: 4
You’re welcome 😂 Oh sorry, that should be “Your welcome” Now that I’m in the swing of her diabolical lingo! 🤔🤨😂
THis THat THese and THose- thats the way the TH goes - her first elocution lesson is free to yiz 🤣🤣🤣
Next week we will talk about the rain in Spain 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THis THat THese and THose- thats the way the TH goes - her first elocution lesson is free to yiz 🤣🤣🤣
Next week we will talk about the rain in Spain 🤣🙄
#Gifted
Tha’s greah! 😂
Do you know of any tips to fill in her hoells in de grass?
Also, what is at-esive? Apparently it’s something for sticking a bihha cladding on to a wall! I never heard of that word before 🥴🙄

And this lady needs an office? AN OFFICE???!!!!
I agree,it’s school she needs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.