Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions? Seems to be doing pretty well for herself! Born rich? Married rich or decent job? Doesn’t seem to do much blogging from what I see? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her house looks nice however you only really ever see the kitchen area and garden? She has a hair clip business but I’m not sure how well it does.

Reactions: 2
I know Rachael and her mother passed away when she was 18/19 and left her quite a sum plus the house.. therefore she doesn’t have a mortgage to be paying every month, giving her quite a bit of disposable income!!

That’s sad I didn’t know about her mam. She comes across well and very determined to succeed in her business. Always very positive and has a good group of friends. They all know how to have a good time, I love watching their Instagram stories :ROFLMAO:

Yea I like her she’s a nice girl. I hope she does well in that travel business.

That’s sad I didn’t know about her mam. She comes across well and very determined to succeed in her business. Always very positive and has a good group of friends. They all know how to have a good time, I love watching their Instagram stories :ROFLMAO:
she is part of that crappy pyramid scheme that Luxe family 5 is in though. Mini mafia

All I can say is I wouldn’t like to be in the attached house, or in a house close, especially on a weekend

I know Rachael and her mother passed away when she was 18/19 and left her quite a sum plus the house.. therefore she doesn’t have a mortgage to be paying every month, giving her quite a bit of disposable income!!
That’s not true re the house. The husband lived in that house with his ex.

I had to unfollow her she was doing my head in with selling the holidays. I used to like her when she promoted what she wore because most of it was affordable. But then she turned annoying, I once asked her what filter she used on her pics, she never replied. Cba with people who can’t be bothered to reply when they’ve only got 20K or so followers but reply to others

Her voice is very annoying and yes holidays galore!! I think it’s very much a case of trying to convey “the perfect life” which is just annoying

I had to unfollow her she was doing my head in with selling the holidays. I used to like her when she promoted what she wore because most of it was affordable. But then she turned annoying, I once asked her what filter she used on her pics, she never replied. Cba with people who can’t be bothered to reply when they’ve only got 20K or so followers but reply to others
She’s definitely full of herself and has been for as long as I can remember knowing of her (pre insta) shes made a real effort to be well known locally from being a teenager I think it’s really important to her being famous

She constantly goes on about how amazing her business is, but it's only so she can make money and recruit more people. It's an mlm (plan net marketing) so she makes money for each person she signs up. It's nothing to do with being able to travel smarter etc.

I unfollowed due to the MLM stuff. I can't stand any of that pyramid scheme shite.

Oooh Jesus!

yeah the MLM stuff is getting over bearing! Making out that her life is funded by it 🙃
Does she have another job?
I think she has a part time job and she makes hair clips too if I remember correctly.
Yeah she makes out "this business" has changed her life and it pays for her to go on lots of holidays. No what's paying for your holidays Rachael are all the poor unsuspecting souls that you've made money from who believe your rubbish and sign up to the mlm!!!

On a recent story Rachel implied she only books holidays for herself (possibly books for family/friends too). If this is correct how is it possible to keep hitting targets and excelling in the travel business as surely you would only earn on what's been booked and paid for?

Yeah she's making money from the people she recruits. There's 2 sides of her travel business, one part is the actual travel side where you do get access to the back office and prices etc. This costs something like £150 to join and then something like £40 per month. Then there's the other side, the pyramid scheme side called plannet marketing which costs another monthly payment. This is where she will recruit other travel agents and make money from them. She'll get paid for each person she recruits, then once they start recruiting she'll make a percentage from that too. I think she might earn a percentage from their commission when they book travel too but I'm not 100% sure.