Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Sam posted the name of Rachael's baby last night on her IG story? πŸ™ˆ It was deleted not long after. I bet the MLM boss babe was not happy, we wouldn't want the big baby name reveal ruined πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Come on what was it? πŸ‘€

Did anyone see Sam posted the name of Rachael's baby last night on her IG story? πŸ™ˆ It was deleted not long after. I bet the MLM boss babe was not happy, we wouldn't want the big baby name reveal ruined πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What is it?

She also posted a card that she got for her husband a few weeks ago that also if you zoomed in you could see the name πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haa ha yes I saw the story Too n it was soon deleted not long after .. Sam doesn’t give a fck shes the best one out of that pretentious group

• Haha
on her latest recruitment MLM reel.... why is the currency USD? And anyone can type out dates and "payment amounts" it hardly shows it actually going in her bank. Actually can't believe people fall for this tit.