Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more photos can she take of gifted crap in front of the fire place. Imagine being a brand and when she sends her beggy message asking for more free crap she says “I’m a professional photo editor” and that’s the tit she produces 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
The pure tit she’s taking and hoarding for Christmas so she doesn’t have to spend her own money like every other doting parent.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Speaking of Instagram mums….does anyone follow alittlebitoflottie I neeeeed a thread about this one my god - how do I make a thread????…. All I’ll say is … selling things she got for FREE on vinted

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed months and months ago but the Sealife centre just shared her post so I had a quick look at her page and literally every post is gifted. I’ve never wanted to stay somewhere less than I do now. There is a cost of living crisis. People can’t afford to heat their house or buy food and the are gifting stupid begging “Influencers” stays in hotels. It’s disgusting.

You just know by her she’s a stuck up cow who pulls the “I have X amount of followers” card