Quiz (ITV) - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How good was Michael Sheen as Chris Tarrant? Pretty much spot on.

Saw several calls on Twitter for Clarkson to be sacked from New WWTBAM and Michael Sheen as Chris Tarrant to be installed as host.

I was disappointed by Fleabag's sister, playing Major Ingram's wife though. Seems that the only part she knows how to play, is Fleabag's sister?

Surprised that the WWTBAM programme makers didn't do more to stop the same people rigging the system to get on the show, than it appears they did.

Reactions: 10
Just watching it now Michael Sheen is amazing as Chris Tarrant the accent is spot on! Matthew McFadyen is always good too.
Funny watching it, brings back such strong memories of watching it as a child on a Saturday night god it was such a huge show back then.

Also.. I love Mark Bonnar 🥰

Reactions: 5
i really enjoyed it..i remember him winning but had no idea both his wife and BIL had already taken part and the teams of quiz experts helping each other . looking forward to the other episodes

Reactions: 6
i really enjoyed it..i remember him winning but had no idea both his wife and BIL had already taken part and the teams of quiz experts helping each other . looking forward to the other episodes
Really enjoyed this tonight. No I didn't know his wife and BIL had also been on and won money.

Reactions: 1
It was quite interesting to see behind the scenes of what goes into the show and I was surprised that the brother in law had appeared so many times. I thought it started off quite slowly but I really got into it towards the end of the episode. Looking forward to next week!

Reactions: 3
Michael Sheen was very good. Everyone else seemed really bad at acting though, I don’t know if it was some sort of weird vibe they was going for.

Reactions: 2
Michael Sheen was very good. Everyone else seemed really bad at acting though, I don’t know if it was some sort of weird vibe they was going for.
I know what you mean, I haven't worked out if it's a comedy/ slight piss take.

Can't wait to watch tonight. I remember watching this. Chris Tarrant said Michael Sheen is the only person to get him right.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Michael Sheen stealing the show, he’s amazing in this.

I remember watching WWTBAM with my parents of an evening, so finding this drama to be a real nostalgia trip. Can’t wait for the final episode tomorrow night! I remember this all kicking off and hearing about how he won it because of someone in the audience coughing or something, but I didn’t realise the brother in law and wife had been on the show previously nor did I know about that quiz syndicate group thing, interesting stuff.

I'm enjoying it very much - just pure entertainment.
I like the character of the brother-in-law, such an absolute odd bod - 'on the run' all the time 😂 .

This has been so good to watch, I had no idea all this stuff went on!!!! What about the First Lady who won the million, was she part of this quiz gang as well?

Did anyone watch their defence lawyer on This Morning? They're still trying to appeal the decision 20 years on!

• Haha
Michael Sheen stealing the show, he’s amazing in this.

I remember watching WWTBAM with my parents of an evening, so finding this drama to be a real nostalgia trip. Can’t wait for the final episode tomorrow night! I remember this all kicking off and hearing about how he won it because of someone in the audience coughing or something, but I didn’t realise the brother in law and wife had been on the show previously nor did I know about that quiz syndicate group thing, interesting stuff.
I feel like I've missed something! Were there morn involved then? I noticed the fastest finger first contestants were whispering answers and the previous night it was mentioned that everyone in the panel were white, middle class and from the south ...

Did anyone watch their defence lawyer on This Morning? They're still trying to appeal the decision 20 years on!
yes ! how could anyone dispute he was cheating..he was the real life Tim nice but dim . he was thick as tit. all that saying he'd never heard of people etc then changing answer to that after the coughing. its actually painfully embarrassing watching that part of the programme he was so bad.
the wife made me laugh when she said we won that money we didnt cheat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like I've missed something! Were there morn involved then? I noticed the fastest finger first contestants were whispering answers and the previous night it was mentioned that everyone in the panel were white, middle class and from the south ...
Yes in the first episode, the brother in law gets given a number to call from another contestant. It’s a guy who runs a quiz group with links all over the country and claims he can help get him on the show and stuff, for a fee if I remember rightly.