Questions & Answers #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s afternoon where I am. I’m just getting organised for an event that’s running on our property tomorrow.

Do you have house plants?

June this year. Went for a walk and the route we chose had a really narrow path with massive nettles!

Fake friends or no friends?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No, a little fucker threw something at me when I was walking in the park in the summer. 🤣

@Gloria Rostron I love York have a great time!

What colour is your current bedding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I nearly bought something on Vinted, but saw something on The One Show about people being ripped off so I didn’t go ahead with the purchase. I don’t know anyone who has used Vinted so don’t really know how often bad things happen.

Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

Too cold

what sort of advent calendar are you getting this year? 😌
Same too cold for me (probs because I’m at that age with the hot flushes 🤣)

I have a wooden refillable advent calendar- I like the Lindt balls/Xmas chocs so usually get a selection when on offer

Do you like Christmas Eve or Christmas Day the best?

• Heart
Christmas Eve. I like the buildup to Christmas, more than the actual day 😂🤶🏼

Boxing Day - would you rather eat leftovers all day or hit the sales?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i usually like to go on a big walk with my family and stuff my face with all the food - the sales are never that good!

same qu!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.