Questions & Answers #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice cream!

If you were to have a hen do/re-do your hen do over, would you have a crazy day out or do something like a spa day?

Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.

We have two TVs.

When you go out for a meal, do you order an alcoholic drink to go with your meal?

Trotters as you could hide them in shoes. Snout, not hard to disguise unless there is a pandemic and you have to wear a face mask... oh wait...

Do you prefer to use washing powder, liquid, tablets or tabs/capsules?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
😂
Country

If you could go live in another country for a year all expenses paid for where would you choose

An ambiguous question for me as I love holidaying abroad, but whether I could live there for a whole year, I don't know. Better the devil you know and all that. I love SE Asia but being more practical, somewhere in the US or Canada.

If you are are book reader, where do you obtain your books from: online, a book shop, a charity shop or swap between friends?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.