Questions & Answers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really trying to get my hair red like Ariel from the little mermaid. Am going to get more dye tomorrow so fingers crossed 🤞

Would you prefer to have curly or straight hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have curly, but would like straight just to know what it’s like not to have to spend an hour to get there.

How do you style your hair after a wash?

Reactions: 1
Definitely air dry unless I am styling straight then it’s hair dryer and flat iron. Haven’t done that in over a year.

Do you remember the first makeup you ever wore? (If you ever did)

Mascara and brown eyeliner. It must have been ok as my mother let me wear it to school

do you have permanent make up?

I don't.

Missed - The weather will hopefully be cooler so I intend to finish some house chores that I've been postponing.

Do you have any weekend plans?

According to my weather app it’s 33 degrees

How do you keep your hair fizz free

• Wow
The ones that has hair like a mop! Very tall and white. I am not a dog person so idk the breed name!

Optimal numbers of cats to own?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.