Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my favorite holiday was in scotland, but i lived in ireland. and it was just... amazing. so i do recommend you to go when you're able to :)

how much weed would you say you've smoked in your life?

Not loads - I used to smoke every weekend or so for a year or two with my ex, it never really did much for me tbh.

Have you ever tried class A drugs?

Used to, and occasionally will on nights out (if they ever come around again)

Cross post yeah I do but not as much as I should

Do you like house parties

i do i'm wearing them right now!

edit: damn tihs thread fast i do like house parties

fave night club?

hahaha i think i mentioned it once on here: ''the octopus'' πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ i watched an anime/hentai where a girl had sex with some kind of octopus and she was tied to a tree, both her legs and arms were tied, and i don't know why but this turned me on πŸ˜‚ so i said that to my bf and even weirder the fact that it turned me on, turned him on hahah so he tied both my arms and legs, completely spread out, and we had sex like that πŸ˜‚ i'm sure i've done weirder things like whips and so on but this is the one that makes me feel the weirdest because it always gets us going!

....and that ladies and gentlemen was my first tattle post that i wouldn't want anyone from my life to read.

same question? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Project manager roleplay can't even be arsed to explain it it was as dire as it sounds πŸ˜‚ sex was still good tho lol

How often do you have sex

• Haha
Reactions: 2
it depends on my mental state haha, it can vary from a few times a day to once every two weeks

edit: not as much as the overall technique but i wouldn't say it's irrelevant πŸ˜‚

are you happy with your sex life?

Nah that's weird

Do you take all your clothes off to have sex

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not usually but my ex had a foot fetish and liked girls in white socks so I used to keep them on for him 🀒 grimmmm

edit: sometimes! Its pretty sexy to keep just a crop top and the rest naked I think

Have you dated a foot fetish person?

sometimes i leave my shirt on

edit: most of the guys i've dated have had some kind of foot fetish actually!!

do you talk dirty during sex?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.