Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably Hide The Pain Harold.

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Shower in the evening, a sleep/relax tea, white noise and either an audiobook or listening to something monotonous. I like ASMR too but only specific ones, can't stand mouth noises and whispering, makes me feel like punching someone.

Do you have any?

I've learnt this new thing that puts me to sleep very fast which I heard on a podcast - it's a military technique that soldiers use to sleep in uncomfortable places. Imagine you're in a kayak paddling along a river and repeat to yourself "don't fall asleep". I swear it works every time because I always wake up and it's the next morning

Do you have any sentimental items of clothing you keep but never wear?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i ordered some from stradivarius a couple of days ago, they should be here tomorrow i think

do you get upset easily?

oh i love garlic bread, garlic mushroom sauce, garlic anything!

have you ever been to ireland?

No! Desperate to go as my family are from there and I'd love to learn more about its history, I feel horrendously ignorant of a lot of it.

What is the best country you've visited?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.