Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone make a thread? Or not? I want to make a thread to discuss other threads as we get told off for mentioning some one else on a certain persons thread but if you mention certain things on said persons thread they come at you no end šŸ˜¬ or is this not allowed?
Yeah I think you can, Iā€™d love a thread to discuss other threads lol

Tango strawberry and watermelon :love:

You're walking through a field and find Ā£100 in a discarded wallet on the floor. There are no bank cards inside to allow you to identify the owner. Do you keep it or take it to the police station?
Give it to homeless people

Do you like jam or butter on your toast?

Nike Air huarache

what's one piece of clothing you own you wear very often?

Click on tattle.life at the top left corner and then a page loads where you can start a thread (thereā€™s a green button saying ā€œpost threadā€ in the top right corner) :)

Sweatpants lol

Do you wear hoodies or jumpers often?
Thank you Iā€™ve made one hopefully doesnā€™t get taken off haha! Itā€™s called to talk about other threads

My parents, I like the way they've lived their life and want to emulate it

Whats one underrated film would you recommend to someone?

Not sure if it would be classed as underrated but no one I know has seen it when I try talk about it so Madeline, loved it growing up!

Apart from the off topic one, which category do you spend the most time on here?

Not sure if it would be classed as underrated but no one I know has seen it when I try talk about it so Madeline, loved it growing up!

Apart from the off topic one, which category do you spend the most time on here?
This was mine and my sisters fave film! šŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 1
Chinese, Singapore vermicelli or chicken chow mein with salt and pepper chips and curry sauce

Chinese or Indian takeaway?

My snoring boyfriend who said heā€™d watch a film with me tonight, aye right!

Are you watching any tv series atm?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.