Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I've booked time off work, having my lashes done, brows microbladed, going clothes shopping with a friend, and seeing a little cousin for her birthday!

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Clothes shopping and getting my eyebrows done 🤩

What's a hair colour you've always wanted to go but have never done?

I’d love to have chocolate brown hair, like a really dark brown I love that. It’s so in adventurous but I’m a ginge so I’m too scared to do it in case I can never get my natural colour back.

What’s your go to comfort movie?

So many! I’d say Kim Possible, Dexter's Laboratory,Courage the Cowardly Dog, Spongebob just to name a few

same question

Sometimes if a bit of food has been in the same place on my plate too long I can't eat it. Can't explain it 😬

What's your worst habit?

Putting tomato ketchup on every kind of pasta I eat 😬

If you could change your name, what would it be?

Idk. I'm trying to think of one for name change day 🤣 maybe something Abba related

Why did you pick your username?

I had a smiliar nickname in an old forum, couldn't be bothered to come up with a new one.

Do you have a favourite area in London?

I barely know London but first place that springs to mind is South Kensington!

Do you prefer cities or rural villages

Every night I flick my bean for about 20 mins. Helps me sleep

Favourite drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone make a thread? Or not? I want to make a thread to discuss other threads as we get told off for mentioning some one else on a certain persons thread but if you mention certain things on said persons thread they come at you no end 😬 or is this not allowed?

Coffee!

Favourite soft drink?
Tango strawberry and watermelon :love:

You're walking through a field and find £100 in a discarded wallet on the floor. There are no bank cards inside to allow you to identify the owner. Do you keep it or take it to the police station?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.