Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I love it

edit: yes, literally hundreds as my ex and I lived 2 hrs apart. queen of nudes tbh

Have you had sex whilst dressed up in a costume/cosplay?

I had sex in one of my Halloween costumes 😂 I was a burglar, saucyyyyy!

Do you like to wear sexy underwear?

Loads of times. I loved uniforms and sexy clothes and pretty much always wore stockings and suspenders, with heels.

Have you ever been seen by a stranger when having sex?

sometimes but mostly i just like being comfy, they're coming off for sex anywayyyyy 😂

edit: i have a few times in the car!

do you read your tattle posts to your oh?

Sometimes! (Not when they’re about him lol)

What are you doing right now?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i love cleaning!

i missed it so i'll repeat watermelon's q, do you have a tattle bestie?

No but there's a few posters who I just ignore or think hmm 🤔 but I'm not about to start fighting with anyone lol

Do you find confrontation easy or hard?

Reactions: 1
I hate it. But since having my babies, I’ve become more assertive and will call people out. I’ve had to be. People can be cruel.

Are you confident?

i'm quite confident in front of people, but actually i'm not 😂

what's your biggest insecurity?

Social anxiety. I really struggle to make friends irl because of it. I’m really nice though, honest!

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.