PTWM #83 Agatha Christie.. Adventures on the poverty express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Betsy wrote this post😂 Rachel's been logging into everyone's account again. If it actually was Betsy, she would say mum?
May as well have said "look, those Tattle bastards are at it again, please go over and bully them on my behalf" 🙄

Reactions: 6
Someone must be reporting the comments cause I had to ‘unhide spam’
Rach and her PA will have been all over the comments as soon as it was mentioned here. She did the same with amazon last time and managed to get a lot of the bad reviews removed.

Reactions: 12
Why is Ma Marshall making out shes stumbled across her book online? You have to search to find it. It's not on any best sellers or new comer list yet. At least not on Amazon anyway. It's like shes told her to txt her so she can screenshot it 🤣 Also I'm really suprised Anna Mathur has written a quote for it. I've always liked her account and she seems to actually have some accreditation and expertise in the mothers mental health / physcology dept. Just wondered if they had the same management, agency or publisher? I'd have thought if she had any integrity she would distance herself from the likes of influencers who flaunt their kids online for ads as her account is quite the opposite. Shes never shown any of her children and very rarely shows ads

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha loving the comments on the book. Even thoughshe'll likely get them removed and hidden ASAP hopefully we'll have a few more sheeple wake up as a result.

Reactions: 9
However much she cries troll, anyone with even a small amount of sense must be starting to think “hang on, this is unusual…”

Despite what she thinks, Rachel simply isn’t famous or popular enough to have dedicated trolls who would stick around for 2 years! It must be getting so obvious that there’s something in this.

There are many, many influencer accounts and actual celebrities with more followers than R who do not get trolled. Her “it comes with the territory” dismissal is laughable because it doesn’t unless you’re either properly famous or a dick.

Reactions: 21
Yes it is weird and even weirder that R has shared it.

Rach, people like this are who you should be blocking. Not people who ask where the PayPal money is (and rightly so as they've donated) or people who have a different opinion from you. If we all thought the same, life would be pretty boring!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes it is weird and even weirder that R has shared it.

Rach, people like this are who you should be blocking. Not people who ask where the PayPal money is (and rightly so as they've donated) or people who have a different opinion from you. If we all thought the same, life would be pretty boring!
Just seen this and thought why is Rachel in Exeter with Jordan:oops:🥴

Also amazing how she saw this message but never sees all the messages from people reaching out to her for help.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.