PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggest: Rach looks like a giant turd, she's the saviour of women haven't you heard?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggest: we love seb, he winds her up - but she still wheels him out cos he’s all she got

Reactions: 6
Love that he won’t spell her name the way she wants. I won’t say correctly, as she clearly doesn’t spell it correctly!
I'd clip his lug for the language!

I think if my child suddenly wanted to get loads of piercings I would have more to say than “oh wow” by text. At the very least, I’d be concerned about her rushing into getting intimate piercings and wondering why she suddenly wanted to alter her appearance. Betsy’s state of mind might be absolutely fine but Rachel doesn’t seem like she’s given it a second thought.
And getting her nipples pierced at 16? I cant get my head around that

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yep, it’s fine on low, works with tennis balls too.
disclaimer: I have neither a poo emoji coat or a tumble drier 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tennis balls?! I don’t think I’d have dryer either if I put tennis balls in there 😂🥲
But seriously if she can’t read the label, then I don’t want her any where near my clothes 👀

Reactions: 1
Tennis balls?! I don’t think I’d have dryer either if I put tennis balls in there 😂🥲
But seriously if she can’t read the label, then I don’t want her any where near my clothes 👀
Terminally thick, that's our Rach's problem. Or maybe she can afford to ruin a coat for content? 🤦🏼

Reactions: 8
My daughter went on her 16th birthday, in school uniform
I’m out of my depth here with the piercing conversations. I get offended if someone strokes my dog. If any of the kids had gone to someone to modify their bodies before they were 18, I’d probably have end up in jail. I just couldn’t deal with it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m out of my depth here with the piercing conversations. I get offended if someone strokes my dog. If any of the kids had gone to someone to modify their bodies before they were 18, I’d probably have end up in jail. I just couldn’t deal with it
If I was your child I think you’d have died 😂🙊 I think this a lot when you talk about your little princes.
By the time I was 17 I’d pierced my ears, belly and tongue but I did grow out of it and couldn’t take a piercing now.

Reactions: 4
If I was your child I think you’d have died 😂🙊 I think this a lot when you talk about your little princes.
By the time I was 17 I’d pierced my ears, belly and tongue but I did grow out of it and couldn’t take a piercing now.
I had my nose pierced at 13 😬 tattoo a week after I turned 16 😬 tongue and eyebrow pierced at 17. I moved out of home when I turned 17 though so my mum didn't get a say (not that she cared, hence why I got my nose pierced!)

Reactions: 7
In other news Primark are selling period pants. £6 a pair or a 3 pack for £15

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.