PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else worried about how quiet B has been? No stories. Not on Rs stories anymore. I would question if she had be kicked out again after that video went live but didn't she have W all day Saturday while the parents was at As
Ah so sorry to ask, what video went out??? What did Betsy film

Probably (definitely) been mentioned but why the duck are the kids being dragged into their vile attempt at role play. They honestly make me sick I do not see how so many people love this woman :sick:

Give it a couple of hours now you’ve said it on here and she’ll be in Rs stories lol
With the “I love you the most, ever” or whatever it says, sticker :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I've made a new thread but hit "post" before I had properly done it so it's not tagged, I have asked admin so will wait and see if they can fix it for me!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.