PTWM #61 Flush your bog then watch your sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where’s the money you stinky hog?

Thanks to @FlameIce for the thread title!

Quick catch up:
More rambling
More ads
More pratting around with Emily
Rachaele revealed the ladder and hatch for the new loft bedroom - looks like a hobbit hole.
More videos of Josh pretending he's doing all the building work (😴)
Wilbert played in an unflushed toilet while unsupervised and got covered in piss, somehow this was Betsy's fault.

Also, I have added some more to the Wiki!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve been struggling a bit today. Concentration is low, anxiety high, feeling lethargic and lonely. It’s not just me, it’s the same for a lot of people at the moment, and one of the things I do to feel less lonely is pop on Instagram and I’ve noticed that a lot of the influencers I follow have really stepped up this lockdown.

Many of them are feeling the same difficult feelings I am as well as juggling parenting, homeschool, pets and working from home yet they have recognised that they have a responsibility to give back. To reach out to their followers - the people who got them where they are now. They’ve been asking how their followers are and actually spending time replying to messages, sharing tips on staying well and keeping active, doing polls and quizzes etc etc

Then I look at Rachel’s page and there’s nothing. The one person who purports to selflessly help people 24/7 has done nothing to engage her followers who might be struggling.

It’s all mememe, countless ads, look at my new loft room/sofa/sweets, look how tit I am at parenting, my life is so tit, oversharing her kids’ private lives, being sent gifts for spending money on herself, showing off about having a support bubble whilst also bragging that they are following all the rules, and sharing whenever someone mentions her in a post saying how wonderful she and her book are.

Literally nothing Rachel does is for the benefit of her followers and it is sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It’s really annoying me watching her with Emily. We have abided by all the stupid rules. I really miss my friends. I have 6 children 22 down to 13 . 2 are being homeschooled. This might sound awful but I’m sick of them atm, I adore my kids but it’s been nearly a year since I had the house to myself. It just seems to me that nothings changed for her at all. I probably sound so petty but how does she get away with it. Also my kids never played in a toilet and I had 5 under 6 at one point.

Reactions: 45
I’ve been struggling a bit today. Concentration is low, anxiety high, feeling lethargic and lonely. It’s not just me, it’s the same for a lot of people at the moment, and one of the things I do to feel less lonely is pop on Instagram and I’ve noticed that a lot of the influencers I follow have really stepped up this lockdown.

Many of them are feeling the same difficult feelings I am as well as juggling parenting, homeschool, pets and working from home yet they have recognised that they have a responsibility to give back. To reach out to their followers - the people who got them where they are now. They’ve been asking how their followers are and actually spending time replying to messages, sharing tips on staying well and keeping active, doing polls and quizzes etc etc

Then I look at Rachel’s page and there’s nothing. The one person who purports to selflessly help people 24/7 has done nothing to engage her followers who might be struggling.

It’s all mememe, countless ads, look at my new loft room/sofa/sweets, look how tit I am at parenting, my life is so tit, oversharing her kids’ private lives, being sent gifts for spending money on herself, showing off about having a support bubble whilst also bragging that they are following all the rules, and sharing whenever someone mentions her in a post saying how wonderful she and her book are.

Literally nothing Rachel does is for the benefit of her followers and it is sickening.
This is SO true! The person who purports you help is actually doing far less than others who have never even pretended they are there to help! I hope you’re feeling a bit more upbeat - keep channelling Captain Sir Tom - better days are coming xx

Reactions: 17
It’s really annoying me watching her with Emily. We have abided by all the stupid rules. I really miss my friends. I have 6 children 22 down to 13 . 2 are being homeschooled. This might sound awful but I’m sick of them atm, I adore my kids but it’s been nearly a year since I had the house to myself. It just seems to me that nothings changed for her at all. I probably sound so petty but how does she get away with it. Also my kids never played in a toilet and I had 5 under 6 at one point.
I agree. I find myself getting really angry at the people who seem to do what they want and post about it. I have 3 grown up children all who live with their partners and I haven't physically seen them
for months let alone hugged them. Then this vapid thoughtless bint posts crap and doesn't seem to appreciate what she has got. Stop moaning you pathetic creature and for once think of others. And stick to the rules for once in your life. Ok rant over. Sending love to you all out there who are struggling. It may feel it but youre not alone. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They got the base up! How???

I agree. I find myself getting really angry at the people who seem to do what they want and post about it. I have 3 grown up children all who live with their partners and I haven't physically seen them
for months let alone hugged them. Then this vapid thoughtless bint posts crap and doesn't seem to appreciate what she has got. Stop moaning you pathetic creature and for once think of others. And stick to the rules for once in your life. Ok rant over. Sending love to you all out there who are struggling. It may feel it but youre not alone. Xx
That must be awful I’m lucky I’m able to hug mine still and I feel bad moaning that they’re annoying me but it’s just not normal to spend this much time together . She’s such a selfish beast . Now she’s fannying about with plants. Yet more money spent on pointless crap. Who cares Rachaele. All our lives are on hold and meanwhile you’re still living your best life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sending virtual hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Look at this mirror guys, it looks ugly when mum looks in it”

Tallulah won’t be favourite for much longer with statements like that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They got the base up! How???

That must be awful I’m lucky I’m able to hug mine still and I feel bad moaning that they’re annoying me but it’s just not normal to spend this much time together . She’s such a selfish beast . Now she’s fannying about with plants. Yet more money spent on pointless crap. Who cares Rachaele. All our lives are on hold and meanwhile you’re still living your best life.
Oh believe me, if mine were still school age and I had to have them home 24/7 I would have a complete hissy fit and turn to a large G and T every day! People arent designed to be with each other every moment of every day no matter how much love there is. She rubs everyones noses in it all the time especially all the money she spends when people have lost their jobs and businesses.

Reactions: 14
Oh believe me, if mine were still school age and I had to have them home 24/7 I would have a complete hissy fit and turn to a large G and T every day! People arent designed to be with each other every moment of every day no matter how much love there is. She rubs everyones noses in it all the time especially all the money she spends when people have lost their jobs and businesses.
I went down to babysit my nephew (who’s only 2). My sister handed me him when I walked in the door and said ‘hand him back when you leave (6 days later) I’m over spending time with him’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sending love. I'm a bit under the weather and haven't posted but I agree with everything. I see even knee deep in life is stepping back too.

Reactions: 11
I’m (fairly new to this ) have read the wiki and loved it but can someone explain who the coffee girl is and why she is in their house ?

Reactions: 2
Why have they got the divan up in the "room" before the carpet? 🤨
Lack of brain cells? Honestly I thought home renovation was meant to enhance and add value to the house, not turn it into the equivalent of a chavs wet dream and bring the value down. BTW Racheeellllleee how are you paying for this? From PayPal? From the funds you scammed out of people?
I also feel incredibly sorry for wobble. He is a gorgeous little boy who unfortunately got two people stuck permantly at the age of 16 as his parents. I know he's not yet speaking (YOUR fault rancid. Quit the crap and purees and allow him to eat proper food. It'll help him) but how long will it be before he starts calling Betsy mummy?

Reactions: 21
That room with all of them in it is making me feel claustrophobic. No way I would want to sleep up there with only the little hatch to escape through!

Reactions: 7
I’m (fairly new to this ) have read the wiki and loved it but can someone explain who the coffee girl is and why she is in their house ?
Basically some random person that she met through the Lincolnshaws. She suffered dv a few years ago and has now upped sticks and moved to be near Rachaele. She shouldn’t be allowed to bubble up as she has a boyfriend that stays with her and doesnt have a child under one. But they do as they please .

Reactions: 14
@DipsyDoodle i found my note pad from last year and the ad totals were

July - 17
August - 19
Sept - 18
Oct - 18
Nov - 19
Dec - 16
Jan - 18

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.