PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks super creepy in that video!
I find her and her actions very eery.

Reactions: 6
Omg...until I came on here I swear I thought that was josh. What a bleeping creepy thing to video!! She creeps me the duck out 🤮 fair enough if you were putting him to bed and a wee back scratch to say night night but jesus...too much!!especially since hes NOT your son.

Reactions: 12
God I’ve lost count of how many “amazing friends” she has. Why do we only ever see the same 3 though if there’s so many of them??

Reactions: 11
The poor lad has to go to school tomorrow .... probs some of his mates follow or their parents and they be like wtf ????

Reactions: 13
Agreed. She banged on about the sleep therapy people that helped her with W's bedtime, then obviously she stopped getting paid to advertise or she couldn't be arsed so he was up eating ice lollies or glued to the telly until who knows what time....I'm far from a perfect parent, but one thing I like is a bed time routine & honestly I think they benefit from it.

I'm actually surprised she doesn't send him to bed early since they are all 'up her hole' everyday :rolleyes:;)
I had some sleep support from the same people years ago and whenever I seen him up and being stimulated well beyond his bed time I think of the work Calm and Bright would have done with her.
Poor thing must be very confused about day and night.

Reactions: 9
I had some sleep support from the same people years ago and whenever I seen him up and being stimulated well beyond his bed time I think of the work Calm and Bright would have done with her.
Poor thing must be very confused about day and night.
Luckily I’ve never struggled with mine. If they did wake up in the evening or night, it was to calm them, soothe them in a dim lit room. Not take them downstairs etc. I’ve had two babies in bed for 6:30 every night

Reactions: 6
‘Why can’t we just print more money??’ 😂
She should get her head in a few copies of Junior Week she and the children were advertising! I’m sure she didn’t seem to understand the concept behind the clocks going back last week. How can she even get close to answering the questions the children inevitably ask?

Reactions: 9
I wonder what goes through her mind when she decides to film herself tickling her stepson’s back - the same boy whose actual mother isn’t allowed to even be in the same room as him 😒

View attachment 305006
For someone who says they have been reported/ visited by Social Services before, you would think she would know how inappropriate this is. Imagine Josh doing this with Tallulah
I actually hope Sebs pals do see it and then hopefully he will stop it.

Reactions: 12
For someone who says they have been reported/ visited by Social Services before, you would think she would know how inappropriate this is. Imagine Josh doing this with Tallulah
I actually hope Sebs pals do see it and then hopefully he will stop it.
This is why I think the social services claims are either BS or exaggerated because surely she would be a lot more careful what she posts about them

Reactions: 7
Either she said wait Seb til I’ve got my phone to film us or she had her phone on and filmed without him knowing. Either way, disgraceful.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.