PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obviously just some crank looking for attention 🤦‍♀️. I wouldn’t pay it any. I’ve been pretty vocal about being against commenting on people’s pages with blag accounts. It’s most likely someone who does that and is naffed off about it. Leave them to it 👍

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think she is posting the kids from behind so you can’t see their faces? Has she suddenly got spooked or is it just a coincidence? As I think there were clips of T from behind earlier too.

Reactions: 5
I hide some of my insta stories from certain people (family don’t know quite how many tattoos I have 😂😂 and that’s a debate for another day) and it’s actually exhausting keeping track. Surprised Rachel can be fucked tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how Josh doesn't follow Seb on either of his Insta accounts 🤔
It’s not really that weird, both my elder daughters have blocked me from their Instagrams and one won’t add me on snap chat 😂😂 aaah teenagers. Who would have them

• Haha
Is she that desperate for positive feedback on her posts she's making up huns now? Maybe she chose you @FridaK as most of the rest of us have an unflattering influencer photo as their profile so she can't use that can she :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Betsy had her brows done??
i hope she got a permission slip from Boris, because the last I heard beauticians were not allowed to do that yet

Reactions: 6
Has Betsy had her brows done??
i hope she got a permission slip from Boris, because the last I heard beauticians were not allowed to do that yet
I can barely bleeping see because I haven't had my eyebrows waxed since March, I usually have them every 2 weeks! So it really, really fucks me off when people are clearly breaking the rules.

Reactions: 13
Is she that desperate for positive feedback on her posts she's making up huns now? Maybe she chose you @FridaK as most of the rest of us have an unflattering influencer photo as their profile so she can't use that can she :sneaky:
I knew there was a reason why most of us have her as our profile pic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finding this so funny, so it’s either a spy of Rach or Rach herself, either way it’s funny as duck 😂
When I keep taking screenshots of her for here, I keep meaning to say that people are welcome to take them as profile pics, moodyblueeyes you should add one too and join the club!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I keep taking screenshots of her for here, I keep meaning to say that people are welcome to take them as profile pics, moodyblueeyes you should add one too and join the club!
I feel abit left out... but I cant stand to look at her face anymore than I have to 🤣

• Haha
My money is on her next ad being for the kids kindle fire. It seems to be doing the rounds again amongst some Instamum floggers today and she’s advertised it before even though they only use the latest Apple products in their house.

Reactions: 8
We're defo due an #ad soon, she's gone 4 days without one now which must be a first

Reactions: 13
Well she's already done a post today of other people's children so it's only a matter of time. She is being a bit weird and shady though.

Reactions: 6
Well she's already done a post today of other people's children so it's only a matter of time. She is being a bit weird and shady though.
Ah, give her some time...don't forget she's "tirelessly working behind the scenes" 🧐😂

💜New thread klaxon💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.