PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused about the nails, they look like different hands. One is browner and one has slimmer fingers.

And just to add, she needs to sort those subtitles out, they are ridiculous!

Reactions: 2
Why does she even bother trying to talk to the phone when W is awake and needing attention 🙄 I can’t imagine thinking, right I have to tell thousands of strangers a really long winded story that will bore the tit out of them, whilst ignoring my baby. I remember struggling to hold a conversation with friends/family in real life and it would be annoying. But to actively choose to talk to your phone when you have your baby to occupy is just weird.

Reactions: 11
I'm confused about the nails, they look like different hands. One is browner and one has slimmer fingers.

And just to add, she needs to sort those subtitles out, they are ridiculous!
Do you mean the photo where it showed what she wanted but what she got?

Reactions: 2
I noticed today that her total number of grid posts has gone down by 1 and it’s really annoying me that I don’t know which one she’s deleted 🤣 I originally assumed it would be the most recent (as it’s weird AF) but no, that’s still there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What's a 'normal' age to start crawling / walking? I know my brothers and I only started walking around 15 months (although my mum's convinced I practiced in secret and only showed them once I could do it properly 🤣).
Asking bc I don't have kids yet so no reference for baby development timelines :)

What's a 'normal' age to start crawling / walking? I know my brothers and I only started walking around 15 months (although my mum's convinced I practiced in secret and only showed them once I could do it properly 🤣).
Asking bc I don't have kids yet so no reference for baby development timelines :)
Not sure what the average is but I always thought six months for some reason? Both of mine crawled at 5 months and walked at 9/10 months.

Both my kids walked at just gone a year. My son was a champion crawler and crawled from 7 months. My daughter only crawled for a month or so. But my nephew didn’t walk until he was 2. They were worried about him even though there appeared to be nothing wrong. My sister had to do these exercises on his legs Which made him cry. I suppose i
Meant to say all babies are different!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.