PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of when I was in high school with my dream matte mouse and having far too much blusher on. Looks awful.
Haha and eyeshadow all the way up to the eyebrows 😂

The way she's slapped on that blusher makes her look like shes got some nasty rash!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is all just lie after lie with her and her huns fall for it. It's shocking how stupid they all are!

Reactions: 4
She is such a liar!!! Did she really get a conviction for drug dealer. M&S are really scrapping the barrel
No rachel didnt get sent to prison. Her best friend did. Although rach has admitted she has taken numerous class A drugs lol

Reactions: 1
Her mate Katy/Katie Daly for sentenced to 6 years for smuggling cocaine. Or it might have been 10 yrs can’t remember. There was links to the court documents on here last year. Since then she’s applied to get her name redacted from them 😂 A few others from Brixham were convicted also.

ETA: here is the link. Katy Daly’s wasn’t redacted last year - she’s since asked to to get it removed obviously.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Is this raw mince that she is mixing in with what looks like mashed veg?
26DCEDA7-9A48-4129-A9BB-4E3E92F974B0.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bet the kids dread when she cooks instead of Josh, the whole house will be veggie after tonight 🤢

Rach - “and you’re happy?”
Josh’s face - *says otherwise*
😂🤥
Can just see Joyce saying he's really not hungry, and later trying to hide that he's ordered from justeat 😂

• Haha
I’ve been thinking for the last few weeks that she may actually be ill. I’m getting Münchausen vibes..
That might explain why her Mum is very much a part of her life still. What Mum would allow their daughter to drag them through the mud at every given opportunity, yet still be such an active person in their lives?
Is her mum still in her life? I know her mother in law is and she seems to see her as mum? Must be hurtful to her actual mum but perhaps understandable

Hello, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, not had much to contribute as I haven’t checked in on her and no comments in here has given me the , oh I must look.
However I have just received some screenshots and seeing as it’s from a public account that cashed in on the AD employment I think it will be ok. Before I go on, I really like this account, have followed their journey with their little boy, so to see this has thrown me.
Earlier in this thread I showed you a screenshot a friend had sent me that she had posted to Rach, it was deleted within minutes and she was blocked.
As far as she was concerned that was the end of it. But then yesterday she received these messages.
Keeping in mind her comment was posted days ago.
So fill your boots, the Lincoln shaws are now fighting her battles.
Well shocked at them, as they are building a strong brand that is very important in the same sex adoption world.
And this behaviour quite frankly puts me off them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can just see Joyce saying he's really not hungry, and later trying to hide that he's ordered from justeat 😂
She’ll wake up at 2.20am to him downstairs microwaving one of Wilby’s frozen dinners to scoff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The huns are out in force today.

Yes, I am vomiting horrifically 🤮

New thread

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
She really dropped a bollock last year when she filmed a snotty, bawling rant about the awful trolls from Tattle who were wishing her baby dead (they weren't) and holding polls on how long it would be before Betsy was knocked up (they weren't). She claimed she couldn't leave the house without Josh, while sitting in her car without Josh, she even saved it to her highlights for a while. Until she realised that all she had done was send people over here, either to snoop or defend her, once here they started reading the threads and thinking the trolls actually had some valid points she had lost them. The highlight was deleted and Tattle has never been mentioned by name again 🤣🤣
I came here after that post. I was only following her on FB at the time and liked her. Saw this, went on IG and the scales fell off my eyes with a wallop.

Reactions: 7
The huns are out in force today.

Yes, I am vomiting horrifically 🤮

New thread

Thousands of kids will be requiring therapy in their adult lives after being compared to or told that they were nothing like Betsy😡

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.