PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Lucyinthesky88 for her third thread title 🎉🎉

Link to previous thread in tag
As you were ladies 😘
(I hope I’ve done this right 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Im finding her content so boring now. I rarely watch her stories as they are so long and tiresome. Then when I do watch I feel almost cringed out that I’m watching a families life under a microscope they way she portrays it. She films the mundane family life that is so precious and what should be private is out there for the world to see every day. Her baby is beautiful but we see him every day, I find it so sad that these poor kids have to live this life. I cannot believe she has so many followers, her life and content is pretty ordinary.

*copied over from previous thread as didn’t realise we had moved!

Reactions: 11
Im finding her content so boring now. I rarely watch her stories as they are so long and tiresome. Then when I do watch I feel almost cringed out that I’m watching a families life under a microscope they way she portrays it. She films the mundane family life that is so precious and what should be private is out there for the world to see every day. Her baby is beautiful but we see him every day, I find it so sad that these poor kids have to live this life. I cannot believe she has so many followers, her life and content is pretty ordinary.

*copied over from previous thread as didn’t realise we had moved!
ditto

She's a wanna be saccone joly and meldrum...both heinous but she doesnt have the class... shes more Jeremy kyle to oprah...not that meldrum is oprah.

Reactions: 7
The last thread went fast 🙈 I had too much to drink last night so have just caught up while recovering in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t care what anyone say, we will get an announcement soon saying No balls is doing a Schofield!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the rest of the Fairy stories and she’s being PAID to promote a charity partnership between Fairy and Sane. Fairy have donated £50,000 to Sane and they “really need donations from the public” to continue this work.

Sure, I’m going to donate to a cause that is paying Rachel bleeping Hambleton to promote it 😡 She who has plenty of cash already.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just been listening to the radio and they are introducing a new scheme for those experiencing domestic abuse in devon. I wont state what as it will be interesting to see if R finds out and promotes it herself without me telling her what it is!

Reactions: 19
Oh I have a very good question Mr Ed offspring....
Why does the lockdown rules not apply to you and how do I get the same privileges?

Reactions: 8
So I take it she donated her fee from that ad to the charity then???...no, thought not. What a saviour she is.

Reactions: 14
Just been listening to the radio and they are introducing a new scheme for those experiencing domestic abuse in devon. I wont state what as it will be interesting to see if R finds out and promotes it herself without me telling her what it is!
She'll be reading and hunting for it now.... or will be when she catches up on her tattle reading.

Reactions: 6
She'll be reading and hunting for it now.... or will be when she catches up on her tattle reading.
She didnt with the OK closet clearout for domestic abuse. She literally doesnt care about it anymore. She used it to get followers and now she has them she couldnt give a tit. And in regards to the Fairy advert, why would I donate my hard earned money when the company are paying someone to promote it? If you're paying people to promote charity you wouldnt get me donating.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I have a very good question Mr Ed offspring....
Why does the lockdown rules not apply to you and how do I get the same privileges?
He is so not a copper anymore. Shame there isnt a profeasional
She didnt with the OK closet clearout for domestic abuse. She literally doesnt care about it anymore. She used it to get followers and now she has them she couldnt give a tit. And in regards to the Fairy advert, why would I donate my hard earned money when the company are paying someone to promote it? If you're paying people to promote charity you wouldnt get me donating.

Shes such a tit activist...working to end domestic abuse....oh such bollocks.

Granny’s on her way over
Thats perfect for Mother goethal marshall

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I feel quite safe in lockdown”

I wouldn’t, love - you’ve had your kids mixing with goodness knows who, you’re risking their lives with your selfishness.

What she really means is she likes the control aspect of lockdown. She knows exactly where Josh is all the time because he’s working from home and she has Betsy with her, unable o fly the nest. Also means she can be as lazy as possible as there are no school runs and Josh is around to give plenty of help with the kids and house.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.