PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I ordered a 14ft trampoline I wouldn’t be expecting a tiny thing ffs what was she thinking (well she clearly wasn’t!!!) Weve got an 8ft one and it’s not small and has ruined my grass lol
I hate our trampoline. Grass is ruined. All my children do is fight about each other bouncing. Honestly the amount of times I've said the sentence "it's a trampoline it's meant for bouncing" is beyond ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes you wonder why she thought it would be a good idea to leave the baby in the garden without an adult in the first place let alone on a trampoline. Why was she upstairs anyway while he was pretty much unsupervised...recording another tit ad?
Yes I did think that too... if W had been hurt it wouldn’t of been her fault at all 🙄 no need to record it from a height why didn’t she sit if the thing with him! That would of been a bit more better and parental supervision!!

To say she got so many kids she's really rather tit with them isn't she. Exploiting them, laughing and putting them down constantly. Horrible 'mother'.
It got me when E and I was drinking the Tropicana and she said cos you will be shi@@ing why couldn’t she just say cos it will give you a runny tummy like you would say to them. Her language is bad around them too I think.

Reactions: 14
A doctor on TV was pleading with parents not to buy trampolines at this time due to the amount of injuries caused on them everyday. (I injured my back on ours)I’d not even been drinking 😂

But the point being the hospitals don’t need the potential injuries coming through their doors not to mention the of contracting the virus while there.
If people already have one that’s fair enough but I sure as hell wouldn’t encourage anyone to be buying one until the situation with the pandemic changes.
But I suppose it won’t affect RachealewithapointlessfuckingextraE, as she doesn’t bother taking injured kids to hospital unless it’s the lord and saviour Wilbert the Great.
Do you think she cares about that? She's ordered so much non essential stuff, not giving a crap about the delivery drivers. She blatantly sent her kids away for 3 days and she met up with other people on her birthday. God knows what else has been going on. So anything a Doctor advises the nation to do or not to do, she will think the rules aren't for her, muggy Josh or their kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s as rough as a Badger’s arse,remember when Josh’s mum was playing nicely with Wilby but was peppering the play with bastard this and bastard that while Snorting Sonya filmed it all. I also recall the Sister bleeping this and that at a party that Rachel filmed, where young kids were in attendance.
I think the collective family are a bit classless from what she is happy to show.

I like a good swear myself but I didn’t swear in front of my young children and only use it where I feel it’s appropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Josh's mum appears to be quite proper. I wonder what the hell she has to say about the way the 'woman' who is raising her grandsons speaks and acts. It's one thing your daughter having a bit of a strange troublesome friend but your son marrying her is a different story surely? She's always got her apron on cooking and cleaning, she must think Rach is one lazy, lazy witch.

Reactions: 2
Josh's mum appears to be quite proper. I wonder what the hell she has to say about the way the 'woman' who is raising her grandsons speaks and acts. It's one thing your daughter having a bit of a strange troublesome friend but your son marrying her is a different story surely? She's always got her apron on cooking and cleaning, she must think Rach is one lazy, lazy witch.
I don’t think she gives a tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Granny swears just as much as the rest, don’t be fooled by her sweet tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s as rough as a Badger’s arse,remember when Josh’s mum was playing nicely with Wilby but was peppering the play with bastard this and bastard that while Snorting Sonya filmed it all. I also recall the Sister bleeping this and that at a party that Rachel filmed, where young kids were in attendance.
I think the collective family are a bit classless from what she is happy to show.

I like a good swear myself but I didn’t swear in front of my young children and only use it where I feel it’s appropriate.
My other half’s family are terrible for swearing, they are always calling the younger ones little shits/twats at family do’s. They do it in a jokey way and dote on all the kids but I bloody hate it 😤

• Wow
Reactions: 7

... and when she shared a video of her nephew who couldn’t have been more than 2yrs old telling his mum Hannah to duck off and they all thought it was hilarious. Yep, classless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooooohhh... I honestly didn't think that! I shall watch out for it!! 😂
..and don’t forget Granny was with Rachel delivering a tent to a homeless man which caused great mirth between them, ooh how they laughed 🙄.

Even if she does swear. Surely she does think that R is one lazzzzyy witch 😂
She indulges Rachel and enables her, cut up bacon sandwiches anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even if she does swear. Surely she does think that R is one lazzzzyy witch 😂
Then she should tell her to get off her arse and stop pandering to her, making her bacon sandwiches cut into little squares and rubbing her feet.

Reactions: 6
..and don’t forget Granny was with Rachel delivering a tent to a homeless man which caused great mirth between them, ooh how they laughed 🙄.

She indulges Rachel and enables her, cut up bacon sandwiches anyone?
I'm actually quite surprised she doesn't have the crusts cut off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get a COMPLETELY different vibe about her tbh.....

Reactions: 5
Rachel helped a homeless person too, then posted about it then filmed herself laughing about it too. Didn't she give him a tent or something?

And filming the kids on a trampoline, including Wilby from an upstairs window doesn't look safe, the trampoline doesn't even look like it's pegged in the ground

I wonder what Candice Brathwaite would make of that post with the children and the shoes?!

She has a real issue with white saviour!
This has really annoyed me MORE than R even sharing the post.

WHY, because CB's black and R isn't?
Why should it matter what CB makes of it? Should we all only be helping people of our own colour.... does CB only help POC?
If CB genuinely has issues of 'white saviour' it says more about her than the action itself.

Shall I no longer send them my shoes or forward the bra's that I've collected to smalls for all because I'm not the right colour to assist with their needs. Not happening!

Regarding doing something for SM 'likes'.
Some of the projects I've helped with I never even knew existed until a friend either shared or commented on it enabling me to become aware and 'get on board'. Likewise when or if I share such actions more people become aware, a snowball effect.

Many such projects encourage you to 'share' to engage and promote the cause., Christmas shoe box appeals, soup kitchens, foodbanks, gifts at Christmas or Easter eggs for hospital wards, homeless backpacks, making scrubs for the NHS, I could go on.

I'll help anyone when I can regardless of their age, gender, colour or social standing and I'm no saint as I definitely have my faults but I've never considered someone refusing my assistance or not helping them at all because we have different colour skin!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.