PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a strong feeling it was her from what was said on very early threads. She was berated because of the claim about £900 child maintenance, everybody saying she was exaggerating. If my memory serves me correctly she actually posted a picture of her wage slip showing the deductions as proof and it shut everybody up quite promptly. Going back a while though. Apologies if I’ve misremembered any of this.
Was it not Empen/QWERTY who said they had seen the payslips? I might’ve misremembered also.

Admin did initially ‘verify’ her identify by stating that had seen a letter with her name and address on it but then back tracked and said no one can be verified as anyone could type/photoshop a letter to send a photo and to never trust anyone on the internet etc etc

Anyway, I said earlier I wasn’t going to mention her again so I’ll move on 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah pains for to admit but I absolutely love their fraudulently paid for decor 😂 I mean in the main part of the house, kids rooms seem to have been left like bedsits (getting flashbacks Rach?) while their own bedroom is totally done up. I cannot stand Wilby’s rainbow monstrosity though.

I would never in a month of Sunday’s let a baby bounce with another kid on a trampoline but stopping broken bones isn’t exactly her strong point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That trampoline 😱 I mean yes they have 6 kids well 5 but even so I would if I could (wanted/felt the absolute essential need) still buy a small size .. always a good way to teach kids taking turns / patience but more so to avoid accidents (during a pandemic) ...by minimum amount of kids on it.
That would be too sensible.. She's a selfish, braggy twit so wouldn't have crossed her mind. 😂

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she do a long winded post not long back about how Edie had accidentally hurt Willy and she needed to a worry doll?

Reactions: 8
I think what annoys me even more than ads is when people are sent things for free that they can easily afford to buy, when some of the rest of us couldn’t afford to buy them yet won’t be given them for nothing.

Today: spends over £200 on a trampoline and gets sent £50 worth of wellies for duck all.
I know the woman who has sent her these and I’m quite shocked she has to be honest, didn’t think she was the type. Obviously not done any research in to PTWM at all.

Cue post from car at hospital....."OMG, you won't believe what happened, Josh and I were showering together after he'd got home before his curfew and before he started his shift with the kids. The kids were all playing on the new trampoline and Wilbert was bounced into next doors garden. None of the kids noticed as they were too busy filming TikToks, it was only Ethel who alerted us by whining at our bedroom window whilst gazing at next door's poodle. So Josh and I rushed him to A&E leaving the other kids on the trampoline. He's completely fine, apparently chewing on firelighters makes kids invincible to injury. The nurses and doctors were so overcome with gratitude that we chose their hospital that they were horrifically vomiting and crying. We're on our way home now, going to pop in and see OAP Sia and then pick up a takeaway from Cantina because we've got a spare £80 knocking about"

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I had a strong feeling it was her from what was said on very early threads. She was berated because of the claim about £900 child maintenance, everybody saying she was exaggerating. If my memory serves me correctly she actually posted a picture of her wage slip showing the deductions as proof and it shut everybody up quite promptly. Going back a while though. Apologies if I’ve misremembered any of this.

I literally havre no idea. And I agree closing the chapter on this one would be good.

2015ish affair that ruins your marriage ...
2016 viral post and facebook starts. Ex husband plastered all over telling stories of their wonderful new patchwork life including getting re married.
Your mental health suffers, younlive in a small town and everyone knows your business as do 500k on facebook and later 100k plus on instagram later on You go through a divorce before they get spliced.Book detailing the most hurtful time in your life full of lies is published gets to no 1 sunday times
Protracted court case,
Instagram over exposure and gossip on tattle..

Likely given all that you dont handle it very well to say the least.

Moving on, recovery in mental health is hard enough for anyone .. without the source of your hurt being plastered over social media, in papers, books and gossuped about virtually or irl.

So Im bailing out on this one. Not speaking of it again.

Yeah pains for to admit but I absolutely love their fraudulently paid for decor 😂 I mean in the main part of the house, kids rooms seem to have been left like bedsits (getting flashbacks Rach?) while their own bedroom is totally done up. I cannot stand Wilby’s rainbow monstrosity though.

I would never in a month of Sunday’s let a baby bounce with another kid on a trampoline but stopping broken bones isn’t exactly her strong point

Agree about the decor...i like it too. Oh what we could all afford if we conned people out of their hard earned cash and put as much effort into an internet facade... paid for by fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cue post from car at hospital....."OMG, you won't believe what happened, Josh and I were showering together after he'd got home before his curfew and before he started his shift with the kids. The kids were all playing on the new trampoline and Wilbert was bounced into next doors garden. None of the kids noticed as they were too busy filming TikToks, it was only Ethel who alerted us by whining at our bedroom window whilst gazing at next door's poodle. So Josh and I rushed him to A&E leaving the other kids on the trampoline. He's completely fine, apparently chewing on firelighters makes kids invincible to injury. The nurses and doctors were so overcome with gratitude that we chose their hospital that they were horrifically vomiting and crying. We're on our way home now, going to pop in and see OAP Sia and then pick up a takeaway from Cantina because we've got a spare £80 knocking about"
Actually have tears from laughing so much at that 😂😂 bounced into next door’s garden and Ethel had to alert them 🤣🤣 fucksake that could actually happen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought maybe T had recorded it and sent it to R but either way it shouldn’t be online :( poor Edie, being ignored and laughed at for not wanting to be filmed while she’s in bed.
This made me furious! How dare R post this when her 6 year old daughter is pleading for it not to be filmed. What a total lack of respect and boundaries. If she didn’t want her sister recording it, I’m damn certain she didn’t want thousands of people hearing it 😡 Her older daughter certainly is trained well to have her phone in her hand constantly filming for Instagram content!

And edit just to add (I’m fuming if you can’t tell 🤣) - you would think with R being the “warrior queen” she is, she would teach her children the basics of consent. Yes it may seem far fetched to some, but these are young children and it starts there with these little things. T clearly needs a big lesson on it. Edie clearly did not want to be filmed, she has that right to ask not to be (esp in bed!) and should be listened to. Imagine a child having such little privacy and worrying all the time about people filming her ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god. I read this and laughed so hard that I snorted 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I snorted more than Peppa pig on coke!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always thought I was less hysterical than my mother, but if my big kids took the youngest on the trampoline (he’s 18months so a bit older than Wilby, surprising I know because I didn’t think anyone had ever had a baby before he came along) I’d be down there like a shot not filming out the bleeping window.
But then again I don’t have a trampoline because I haven’t scammed anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always thought I was less hysterical than my mother, but if my big kids took the youngest on the trampoline (he’s 18months so a bit older than Wilby, surprising I know because I didn’t think anyone had ever had a baby before he came along) I’d be down there like a shot not filming out the bleeping window.
But then again I don’t have a trampoline because I haven’t scammed anyone.
I like it how she saw T struggle to get up And shouted “don’t break the zip” and knew E would so rather than go and help she filmed it..... I’m sure she just does it so she has something to post!

Reactions: 5
A doctor on TV was pleading with parents not to buy trampolines at this time due to the amount of injuries caused on them everyday. (I injured my back on ours)I’d not even been drinking 😂

But the point being the hospitals don’t need the potential injuries coming through their doors not to mention the of contracting the virus while there.
If people already have one that’s fair enough but I sure as hell wouldn’t encourage anyone to be buying one until the situation with the pandemic changes.
But I suppose it won’t affect RachealewithapointlessfuckingextraE, as she doesn’t bother taking injured kids to hospital unless it’s the lord and saviour Wilbert the Great.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like it how she saw T struggle to get up And shouted “don’t break the zip” and knew E would so rather than go and help she filmed it..... I’m sure she just does it so she has something to post!
Makes you wonder why she thought it would be a good idea to leave the baby in the garden without an adult in the first place let alone on a trampoline. Why was she upstairs anyway while he was pretty much unsupervised...recording another tit ad?

The way she said to Edie that her wellies weren't the cutest and then pulled out Wilby's and said there are the cutest. How cruel. Edie was so happy with them. It's so obvious she's now been pushed aside. She used to be the baby and had such a fuss made of her by all the family but now it's like there's a new baby in the house now so bye Edie, you're no longer the youngest or the tiniest or the cutest. She's such a shameful woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The way she said to Edie that her wellies weren't the cutest and then pulled out Wilby's and said there are the cutest. How cruel. Edie was so happy with them. It's so obvious she's now been pushed aside. She used to be the baby and had such a fuss made of her by all the family but now it's like there's a new baby in the house now so bye Edie, you're no longer the youngest or the tiniest or the cutest. She's such a shameful woman.
To say she got so many kids she's really rather tit with them isn't she. Exploiting them, laughing and putting them down constantly. Horrible 'mother'.

Reactions: 12
Just so you know, I'm thinking of writing a book about an inept Threadbare Family, that was just a taster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To say she got so many kids she's really rather tit with them isn't she. Exploiting them, laughing and putting them down constantly. Horrible 'mother'.
She's a complete witch. Seems to be unless you are her precious first born or her latest sprog, your arse is out the window.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.