PTWM #32 R still can’t explain the PayPal thing, now Josh is betrothed to the Tiger King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is that poor girl she's posted video of being sick and falling over drunk?! I'd be livid if someone filmed me being sick and put it online!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
@MrsA99 the funeral comment was made in relation to someone on her grid asking why 4 of her children wasnt in their home during her birthday weekend. Going against the government rules..4 days in total. I dont know how to copy and paste sorry

Reactions: 5
Who is that poor girl she's posted video of being sick and falling over drunk?! I'd be livid if someone filmed me being sick and put it online!
One of her young warriors that she apparently rescued. Very professional, no? 😏 🙄

Reactions: 12
But according to Rs story the warrior saved herself 😂 she seriously cant remember what lies shes told
That’s it, she’s digging herself into a massive hole with the lies and inconsistencies. I’m so glad we are all here to point these things out for her and keep her right. 😂

• Haha
Why on one of the videos did she say “thanks for being the best big sister to Betsy” does she not like the other siblings???
She’s so busy “adopting” other people, she forgets there are four other children at home who could use some attention (B and W get loads as the obvious faves).

It’s one thing I can’t stand, blatant favouritism in families.

All rachs young attractive friends seem to be Betsy's big sisters 😂 emily..Charlie lol
Well, I mean, they could be. Fred and Rose are getting on a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brilliant thread

U know who’s fault all the PayPal thing is - carol bleeping baskin

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Iv only just noticed aswell... all the posts she put up for Emily's birthday.. they are all piss taking ones or embarrassing drunken ones..no nice picture of them together. Shes so patronising..she cant just be genuinely nice can she

Reactions: 27
[/QUOTE]
I don’t even think that her followers will realised that all the other kids have been left at home alone (or breaking lockdown rules) I only really pay attention to my friends stories, I can’t imagine people paying that much attention (other than us horrible trolls) to her to think ‘oh so where are the other kids?’

This is what I was like back before her tattle rant! I followed her, watched her stories but didnt really take it all in, so never really connected the dots. It was only when I joined here and people were pointing it all out that the penny dropped! I'm far from stupid, I just didnt really pay attention. Sometimes I didnt even watch the stories with volume and I didnt always read her long posts in full.

Reactions: 19
Iv only just noticed aswell... all the posts she put up for Emily's birthday.. they are all piss taking ones or embarrassing drunken ones..no nice picture of them together. Shes so patronising..she cant just be genuinely nice can she
She’s undoubtedly the queen of negging.

Reactions: 7
I’m amazed there hasn’t been a rambling grid post this evening full of 💔💔💜💜😭😭 and how horrific it is to have to watch your child grieve and how it was so awful she couldn’t even enjoy her birthday weekend.

Oh wait 🤦🏼‍♀️ I forgot. She binned off her kids, including the apparently grieving one, for the weekend so she could have some x-rated Bird Boy action 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m amazed there hasn’t been a rambling grid post this evening full of 💔💔💜💜😭😭 and how horrific it is to have to watch your child grieve and how it was so awful she couldn’t even enjoy her birthday weekend.

Oh wait 🤦🏼‍♀️ I forgot. She binned off her kids, including the apparently grieving one, for the weekend so she could have some x-rated Bird Boy action 🤢
And ended up having a massive row with Tweety Bird (possibly about being caught out in her lie) and probably never got any action anyway. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh. That’s not endearing at all, videoing someone hugging a toilet isn’t fair. I’d be mortified if that was me, would she be happy for footage of her drunk and vulnerable was to be shared by someone else with a big Instagram account?? I doubt it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.