PTWM #29 Show off Betsy, aggravate Josh. ADs are constant, they’ve run out of dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnt necessary say "bully" I would say more a spoilt madam who doesnt understand when she cant get her own way.. both R and B are like that

Reactions: 7
I don’t like Josh but to his credit he’s the only one who seems to try and actually parent

Reactions: 21
Yes, bullying wasn’t mentioned in your original post, you said your son didn’t like her and she used tears to manipulate the teachers and that a bunch of adults had high-fived over her going to a different school.

I actually feel sorry for T, she’s had a crappy start to life with all the drama surrounding R and her dad, and it seems to me the only way she knows now to get any attention from her mum is to perform. As a 10/11 year old child it’s almost expected that would spill over into all aspects of her life. It’s learned behaviour, and all she knows.

She’s a young child who needs guidance and compassion. Sadly, I don’t think she’ll receive either because of her mother. Children learn by example, and poor T has no example but R.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wouldnt necessary say "bully" I would say more a spoilt madam who doesnt understand when she cant get her own way.. both R and B are like that
I agree, it’s just that I unfortunately feel that she could turn into a bully in the future.

How do the other children treat her at school? Does she get a hard time for the insta stuff?

Reactions: 2
How do the other children treat her at school? Does she get a hard time for the insta stuff?
Not that we are aware of, she seems to be very popular amongst the children. I can’t imagine any of the other children being that aware of the social media fame.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen this??
Not a very reliable source has no children it states 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Has anyone seen this??
Net worth $5mil 😂😂
Considering the only information they have on her is her name and that shes an author, I doubt this is a reliable source. It also states shes one of the most richest non fiction authors in the country. I doubt it 😂😂
Did R write this? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stacey Solomon films her morning cuddle with her baby boy to the same song every morning (it’s cute!) ... guess who’s now cuddling their baby to the exact same song in the mornings 💁🏼‍♀️

I guess if you struggle for content you can just nick everyone else’s...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not that we are aware of, she seems to be very popular amongst the children. I can’t imagine any of the other children being that aware of the social media fame.
That’s interesting re: the social media fame. I remember seeing an Insta story of T Skyping with some of Seb’s mates and she introduced herself as ‘Part Time Working Mummy’s daughter’ which I thought was a bit odd at the time. Rather than just her name or ‘Rachel’s daughter’It made me think that she probably tried to show off about her ‘Insta fame’ quite a bit.

I’m sure Rachel in the past always tried to make out that T didn’t have any friends and wasn’t very popular due to her anxiety etc

Interesting that might be bollocks too.

Reactions: 9
That’s interesting re: the social media fame. I remember seeing an Insta story of T Skyping with some of Seb’s mates and she introduced herself as ‘Part Time Working Mummy’s daughter’ which I thought was a bit odd at the time. Rather than just her name or ‘Rachel’s daughter’It made me think that she probably tried to show off about her ‘Insta fame’ quite a bit.

I’m sure Rachel in the past always tried to make out that T didn’t have any friends and wasn’t very popular due to her anxiety etc

Yeah she’s def made out before that T has no pals.

Reactions: 5
Net worth $5mil 😂😂
Considering the only information they have on her is her name and that shes an author, I doubt this is a reliable source. It also states shes one of the most richest non fiction authors in the country. I doubt it 😂😂
Did R write this? Haha
That’s what I was thinking

Reactions: 2

She also kept saying that T was too anxious for sleepovers yet they used to be a regular thing.

3E45D601-7190-49E3-A130-071D572C78F2.jpeg

And this girl used to be a regular feature.

Also remember when the kids did clubs? Betsy did gym and dance, Tallulah did dance and swimming, Seb did football, Edie did swimming, dunno if Isaac did anything... obviously right now there are no clubs running but for the last year or so there seems to have been no mention. B used to represent the south west at gym, Seb played football for Plymouth argyle and T swam competitively so it seems strange that they would all have given up.

I think part of why I found her relatable at first is because she was like a normal busy mum. She worked part time, she rushed around to different school pick ups because Josh worked too and went away on his bird trips, she was busy after school taking different kids to different clubs and then trying to get them all fed and in bed and I thought yes, I see myself in that.

Whole different ball game now.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.