PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeso. She has she no heard of Twitter where people slag off every profession / person going.

So the troll buster has a look on here and then reports back to her ?? How many threads/subjects are on tattle ?? How many of them are helpful? A lot !

If her troll hunter has a tattle account has she ever commented on any post on any forum ?? Probably … even if it’s commenting on Ken Barlow s new jacket - it’s an opinion 😂

Reactions: 18
She thinks she’s such a hero! No, you’re a head and you’re going to come unstuck very soon.
does anyone know who her mate is?
Ha ha ha…. Not going anywhere, not leaving and not gonna stop commenting… and not even shitting myself, You’re a nobody.😂😂👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
---

So hilarious🙄 actually hoping she doesn't read her messages whilst she's driving unlike Sloshy. I hope she never moves back again after this visit.
View attachment 1939941
Raise them kind Rachet….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I was her, I wouldn't use "josh the policeman" as a threat. Hes a complete laughing stock within that profession and even allegedly has the nickname "pc pretty boy". Was allegedly sacked for gross misconduct because he contacted members of the public under a false name troll hunting for his wife, so you know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Hey Raq....just FYI....my bowels have not evacuated themselves, I'm still posting on Tattle and you're still a bleep.

Come for me....I dare ya 😏 🤪 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm a bit late due to having to do actual work, but here's a new thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.