PTWM #158 R’s Fanny gives sloshy the ick, he’s bought a mechanical sleeve to pleasure his pinprick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When mine was at nursery (and she's 15 now, so it was a long time ago), none of the staff were allowed their phones while working with the kids. It was a sackable offence for them to even have it in their pocket.
I honestly don’t know how they get away with it.? I wonder if any other parent gets videos of their kids… or is it just those that abandon them… what a Liberty 😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
Is this...is this part of her kink? Along with pretending her and Slosh don't know each other? Does he like seeing her gammon flaps through her clothes?
I always thought that a camel toe was something that happened accidentally, that you would be mortified about once you noticed, not something to purposely display and draw attention to. I can't even begin to think of any reason why you'd post it to Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.