PTWM #15 Teen in shed, puke on bed, any chance these chancers Wilby supporting baby's head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I merged the suggestions of @ShaWei and @OneLineResponse and had to adjust it a bit to fit the character limit. I hope it's good for y'all ❤

I hope also it's OK to shorten the thread name to PTWM now? It uses too many characters otherwise 😂

FML, you horrific vile lot 😉🤭🤣

Previous threads: Part Time Working Mummy

Just quoting this so it doesn't get lost at the end of the old thread @Kbird ❤

Just another example of her massively inflated ego and sense of importance. I refuse to use the WTerm as it sounds so condecending and trivulising of such a serious situation. Her followers imagine she gets up at 6.30 drives to a refuge after getting all these women into refuge single handidly and works with them everyday, cooking them meals, helping them with benefit paperwork and helping with childcare. Ha what a joke that is, even if she was qualified and had all the relevant checks, she can't prize herself off the sofa let alone actually leave the house to properly do some work.
They are not YOUR warriors R, that's a made up term you gave wimen to big youself up and boost your ego that bit more.
It's women like you who are actually doing such good work that deserve the praise, not some lazy, devious, manipulative narsasist with not one drop of humility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Has she ever been a service user of a refuge?

I am just wondering where all this comes from, as far as I can tell she was just as abusive and violent as her ex.

Someone please fill in the gaps or correct me if I’m wrong.
It’s her USP I’m afraid and I am genuinely concerned about her lack of safeguarding. I find her incredibly patronising of women whom have fled DA. I don’t think she has any idea what it is like to live in a refuge. To feel powerless and vulnerable and desperate.

There are women who are battling CAFCAS decisions of placing children with the perpetrators, because according to Fathers 4 Justice, a perp can still be a good dad.

Rachel - please use your platform to fight this!

There are women having to sit in a room with their perp, across the same table, and even facilitate handovers alone because the judge does not recognise DA and the harm caused.

Use your platform to fight this!

There are women accommodated in Bed and Breakfasts because there’s such a lack of housing available. Highlight this!

Please don’t call these women “warriors” and send them a face mask 😓 Please don’t write posts about having read personal case files until you were crying. Do something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
It’s her USP I’m afraid and I am genuinely concerned about her lack of safeguarding. I find her incredibly patronising of women whom have fled DA. I don’t think she has any idea what it is like to live in a refuge. To feel powerless and vulnerable and desperate.

There are women who are battling CAFCAS decisions of placing children with the perpetrators, because according to Fathers 4 Justice, a perp can still be a good dad.

There are women having to sit in a room with their perp, across the same table, and even facilitate hangovers alone because the judge does not recognise DA and the harm caused.

There are women accommodated in Bed and Breakfasts because there’s such a lack of housing available. Highlight this!

Please don’t call these women “warriors” and send them a face mask 😓 Please don’t write posts about having read personal case files until you were crying. Do something.
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 6
What exactly was her job before?
She was a facilities administrator for a care home company - an office worker who dealt with and organised the various tradespeople who came to do repairs/maintenance etc

Screenshot_20190911-222846_Photos.jpg

I saved this a while ago because it struck me as being a million miles away from who she is now :(

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

There are women having to sit in a room with their perp, across the same table, and even facilitate handovers alone because the judge does not recognise DA and the harm caused.

I honestly don't think R should be encouraged to do this. It's been claimed that she tried to ruin E's Dad's reputation and she managed to stop him seeing her for a while, and he had to fight to see her again 😕

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think she mentioned this in her book?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
By this response, I'm presuming she didn't tell B that she was uploading the video she sent about straighteners - I'd be afraid to sneeze around R in case I somehow made it onto her Instagram without me knowing

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I honestly don't think R should be encouraged to do this. It's been claimed that she tried to ruin E's Dad's reputation and by doing so she managed to stop him seeing her for a while, and he had to fight to see her again 😕

I had a look at his Facebook and he has a few posts about not being able to see her. Coincidentally about the time his girlfriend turns up on there.

There’s also loads of photos of him with all the older girls going back to 2011, and Winston when they first got him. I really feel bad for him if all the affair stuff is true, had his whole life ripped away from him.

Reactions: 11
I had a look at his Facebook and he has a few posts about not being able to see her. Coincidentally about the time his girlfriend turns up on there.

There’s also loads of photos of him with all the older girls going back to 2011, and Winston when they first got him. I really feel bad for him if all the affair stuff is true, had his whole life ripped away from him.
How did you find him?

She was a facilities administrator for a care home company - an office worker who dealt with and organised the various tradespeople who came to do repairs/maintenance etc

View attachment 40320

I saved this a while ago because it struck me as being a million miles away from who she is now :(
Omg I am shook!! From the way she gets on I thought shed been in da organization's for years

I honestly don't think R should be encouraged to do this. It's been claimed that she tried to ruin E's Dad's reputation and by doing so she managed to stop him seeing her for a while, and he had to fight to see her again 😕

I just had a look at that bit in the book.

She states she left Edie's dad because she wasn't in love with him, but he moved on quicker than her. Hmmm.

Also that the whole town hated her because she broke his heart. Hmmm.

And how the guilt of leaving someone who loves you is worse than being heartbroken yourself?

And she was only meeting Josh Birdman for the occasional coffee "out of town" whilst this was going on. Hmmm.

A little part of me gets it. I was with a guy for 5 years, we had a kid, he was a good guy mostly, but because he refused to get his OCD treated I was gradually worn down. I know what it's like to love someone but not to be in love with someone.

And then suddenly a local slim guy you've had a crush on for ages pops his head up, you're flattered, you end the dead relationship because you can see sunshine again..yep I've been there.

IT DOES NOT END WELL!

I was dumped by email 🤭 but I found love again and have been with my guy 8 years.

Back to the main point though, sometimes I do get them, but mainly I don't. What do they offer, what do they influence?

Reactions: 7

She goes on in her book about E’s dad getting together with a woman who was a friend of hers (after she’d already left him for J), and had the audacity to take great offence to the news. Other than this, no I can’t say that I remember her mentioning the fact that she tried to ruin the man’s reputation and prevented him from seeing his daughter for some time after she was born. I’ll be honest, the truth doesn’t exactly paint her in a good light so of course she kept that part out. It makes the whole situation with her having E call J “daddy” all the more insensitive. I have a step sibling (I don’t speak to) who withheld contact between her kids and their very loving father, and wanted them to play happy families with her new bloke (that she cheated on their father with). It went to court and got very messy. She’s a narcissist and a compulsive liar, constantly filling her children’s heads with poison. R reminds me of an older version of her. Very self centred, pampered and has her man doing everything for her.

Reactions: 5
She goes on in her book about E’s dad getting together with a woman who was a friend of hers (after she’d already left him for J), and had the audacity to take great offence to the news. Other than this, no I can’t say that I remember her mentioning the fact that she tried to ruin the man’s reputation and prevented him from seeing his daughter for some time after she was born. I’ll be honest, the truth doesn’t exactly paint her in a good light so of course she kept that part out. It makes the whole situation with her having E call J “daddy” all the more insensitive. I have a step sibling (I don’t speak to) who withheld contact between her kids and their very loving father, and wanted them to play happy families with her new bloke (that she cheated on their father with). It went to court and got very messy. She’s a narcissist and a compulsive liar, constantly filling her children’s heads with poison. R reminds me of an older version of her. Very self centred, pampered and has her man doing everything for her.
There are lots of posts on his Facebook where he says he hopes he’ll see her soon, people commenting saying they hope he does.

• Sad
It's like she feels entitled to punish the ex spouses and partners if they get upset with her, or if they upset her. It's very childish.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t event look like the same person
It doesn't, I agree.

This was the Rachaelelelleae that most people, especially from the FB crowd, used to follow. A normal and bonny working mam having a whinge and a moan. Funny and relatable.

It's only with hindsight that we know better, and we're now in this situation that everything she does boils our blood 😂

Reactions: 7
What I find most interesting having briefly perused Edie’s dad’s public photos is that there are several of Betsy, Tallulah and their older sisters (who are not even Rachel’s kids) before they had Edie. Tallulah is very young in some of the photos and clearly very close to this man, like the way Edie now is with Josh. It’s like Rachel has passed through relationships collecting children along the way and enjoys using said children as tools to progress relationships at an artificially quick speed.

Judging by some of the other posts on the profile, once she had Edie and moved on she then used the child to cause pain and disruption and get as much money as possible from her ex. I’m no longer surprised that she was so desperate to have Josh’s baby 😒 there is a clear pattern, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
There are lots of posts on his Facebook where he says he hopes he’ll see her soon, people commenting saying they hope he does.
I can’t understand why any mother would keep their child away from a loving father who wants to be in their child’s life. My parents separated when I was 8 (there was some DV in their relationship), my mother never kept me from seeing my dad, in fact she always encouraged a relationship. It was my dad who turned his back on me and my brother, and he severed ties with us when I was just 13. Some people are not so fortunate to have their father in their lives for whatever reason, and then you have people like R who use their children as weapons in a war against the men who fathered them for no particular reason than to be spiteful.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I despise women who stop the father from seeing the children. There’s nothing worse. My parents split when I was 2, he wasn’t bothered and used to palm me off to my great grandmother who was in her 80’s. My mother never ever spoke badly of him and even growing up used to say I was too young for the truth. He was just a twit who realised years and years down the line that he fucked up and has made up for it by always being there for my half sister. I didn’t have a dad, so I don’t need one.

• Heart
I despise women who stop the father from seeing the children. There’s nothing worse. My parents split when I was 2, he wasn’t bothered and used to palm me off to my great grandmother who was in her 80’s. My mother never ever spoke badly of him and even growing up used to say I was too young for the truth. He was just a twit who realised years and years down the line that he fucked up and has made up for it by always being there for my half sister. I didn’t have a dad, so I don’t need one.
I have a brilliant step-dad who has more than made up for the crappy job my biological father did. He’s been in my life for longer too. I’m lucky in that respect.

I would never keep my boys from seeing their dad if we ever divorced. There’s definitely a pattern with R though, as mentioned before.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.