PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rectum: I love my kids so hard, the hardest ever, they can talk to me about anything, I keep a scabby old mattress under my bed so they can come and sleep next to me if they need to"

Also Rectum: "we're off to the shagging shack for the weekend with a supply of horny Viking pills, so my phone's on DND so we don't get bothered by the kids"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I'll leave you lovely trolls to unpick this
So they didn’t have the dating period like other couples have had, so they deserve to go away?? It was their choice to go all in straightaway and say to hell with the ramifications.
She was calling Seb and Isaac ‘my boys’ from the start. Did she not think that was going to rile their mother? Why does she never take the blame for anything? A lot that she has gone through in life, that she *‘documented’ in her book, there has been a choice.

Why does she think it’s one rule for her and another for everyone else?
Of course the police have to investigate an accusation into one of their police officers. She’s bitched in the past that the police have failed to support victims of abuse and failed to pursue allegations/convictions. If he felt strongly enough to ‘sue’ them, then why did he continue working for them??
Make it make sense!

*I put the word documented in inverted commas because it’s questionable if her account of events is fully the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
FFS Riptide! My kids didn’t have to sneak on my phone to put themselves as being able to reach me in an emergency, I did that myself because they, being my children, need me in an emergency!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So as a serving Police officer he got arrested… presume charges were dropped or he was found not guilty so they then sue Devon and Cornwall police and he managed to stay employed with them..!!!?? Yeah ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Here's a new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who even puts their phone on do not disturb so their kids can't contact them. Wtf 🤯
I have driven all night back from work and my phone is still on loud today on off chance anything happens and the school need to contact me (even though my kids are older and my husband is here!) if they stay out even at my parents 2 minutes away it’s on loud in case they need me.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.