PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh I’ve just been sick in my mouth 🤢
Breathe in through your nose & out through your mouth, 10 times, then do it in reverse.
And think happy thoughts, you'll be fine in 5 minutes!
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you reckon she’s started posting at the end of the day because she knows there will be no chatter here overnight about her? OR has not a PC piss artist started confiscating her phone like he does with the kids? It’s such a weird way of running what little content she has 🤔.
I reckon its an engagement thing, more people browsing after 7pm rather than in the sun, or at work...

Reactions: 10
I can't get my head around this, Rachel says anyone who needs help needs to be referred by a professional?

Here we go with the level 3 severe autism angle again🙄
View attachment 1407117
This screen shot is crazy! She’s had THREE other toddlers. Toddlers don’t like doing anything you want them to do, and as most of us know, they moan. A lot. For gods sake, my 6 year old doesn’t like queueing. Most of us would rather never queue.

Reactions: 20
She's done stories on patreon in that blue bikini and said she needs to buy high waisted bottoms now because she's put so much weight on and needs to go to the gym more than a couple of times a week like she's doing now.
She should be very careful with bikini bottoms, with her gynecological medical history!
Go up several sizes Rach & stick to natural organic materials, to keep the air circulating round your old girl.
Should help keep it a bit fresher.
🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.