PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked my friend to look. She'll be getting pissed off with me shortly lol. GG phoned in sick and they obviously knew she'd been out the night before. She said she'd gone home at 1 as she was poorly but had actually got a taxi home with the manager's brother at 5am. Bekind phoned and said she quit expecting them to ask why and ask her not to but the answer she got was "OK then" and they hung up on her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I asked my friend to look. She'll be getting pissed off with me shortly lol. GG phoned in sick and they obviously knew she'd been out the night before. She said she'd gone home at 1 as she was poorly but had actually got a taxi home with the manager's brother at 5am. Bekind phoned and said she quit expecting them to ask why and ask her not to but the answer she got was "OK then" and they hung up on her.
Serves B right for being cocky.

Reactions: 30
Another video of W and his perfectly clear skin on his arms with not a new or healing mark/wound in sight!
Remember when she said “he’s always scratching just above his inside elbow and its yellow with puss”!!!
Yesterday with the “took us ages to get him used to the feeling of sand..”
yet this kid has been on the beach more times than i’ve had hot dinners (see pic) .. a child doesn’t overcome a huge sensory hurdle that bleeping quickly you bellend! Its taken my son 2 years to have showers because if that water on his face/eyes.. and i’m the inly person still that can wash him! Stop googling “common autism traits” and inflicting to at tit on him/on your social media

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.