PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that bit was a lie. I’ve watched Emily and she can’t lie, which is quite endearing in a way. When she talks about the centre, I do believe her. Rachael just can’t help exaggerating, she’s pathological. Even when there is no reason to, she still does it.

The women’s centre is alright. If her followers want to fund it by gawping at her kids development on the private account, it’s up to them, they are as bad as she is. Sending vouchers and presents to people not in their area is also maniac behaviour. But again it’s up to them isn’t it?

I’ve been far more entertained by Josh feeding his bird in deathly silence like serial killer. No explanation, just a freaky badly tattooed arm coming into shot like the start of a true crime documentary 👀👀👀👀 What you doing slosh? 😂😂😂
duck that has made me piss myself...I've even added the exorcist music in my head🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s pissed me off so much today. I will be donating to the NSPCC as I do every year as well as buying toys and books for a local charity. Meaning a few kids can have something rather than 1 kid having an I pad and another having nothing in our local area.

Rachel you are a massive bleep, as is Jo, Stabby, Emily and Josh. Nasty, egotistical vermin.

Reactions: 23
So their “brainstorm” for a “Christmas campaign” is to go on the beg on their biggest platform (the one that doesn’t get exclusive content of the actual women’s centre etc) asking for toys for select children in Torbay who access that particular women’s centre.

Maybe I’m doing it wrong but I’d rather give loads of kids a small gift than a handful of kids £80 plastic tat toys when their parents potentially can’t even afford to feed them the rest of the year?! Seems a scandalous misdirection of money, if that makes sense? Like, they could be doing so much more to help people if they had any clue, but again it has to come down to materialistic Rachel and what she wants. She didn’t get expensive trainers when she was 15 and was traumatised for life so she now thinks chucking money at problems solves them 🤦🏼‍♀️

6DDCB1C3-A3D2-4E1E-9A4B-A34E93303DD7.jpeg

I’m not going to lie, I looked at the list as I was tempted to donate, I hate the idea of kids going without at Christmas but as I kept scrolling, I couldn’t believe the price and quantities of gifts they were asking for. She probably gets paid more for an AD, than her followers get in a week doing 40 hours. This is nothing more than attempt to stroke her ego. I would love to know exactly what off the list they are both purchasing and if they do, I bet my life it’s through the company so they can claim VAT back !
I would never donate anything to Rachel, how do you know any of these toys are even going to make it to a child in need? Probably the Patchwork Team’s kids’ Christmas lists, you’ll see Freddie and Wilby playing with it all come Christmas morning 🙄 it’s not like they can film vulnerable families and children receiving and opening these presents. You would better off buying a gift and taking it to your local food bank for them to gift to a family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Our local pub has a giving tree, they work in conjunction with local charities. They write on notes what they need and then the pub hangs them on the tree. Red is higher priced items, orange are mid range and green are lower patrons can take a note and either order it from a wishlist or buy it themselves, there are always lots of lower ones. They get so many donations of things and are always fundraising.

The point of this is, Rach doesn’t seem to have a clue. Shoebox appeals, pencil case appeals, the small things. Wrapping paper is £1 a roll in the card factory, scissors are £1 in the pound shop, bags the same. It’s just simple greed!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Been away for a couple weeks, am surprised that no one noticed that she cried wolf then had her hair done and did a sad.

I’m not going to lie, I looked at the list as I was tempted to donate, I hate the idea of kids going without at Christmas but as I kept scrolling, I couldn’t believe the price and quantities of gifts they were asking for. She probably gets paid more for an AD, than her followers get in a week doing 40 hours. This is nothing more than attempt to stroke her ego. I would love to know exactly what off the list they are both purchasing and if they do, I bet my life it’s through the company so they can claim VAT back !
If you want to donate, find something local to you. Tesco normally do a scheme where you can buy a gift to donate, or have a Google and see what's near to you for people in refuge etc. Make a donation to an organisation that actually deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear Carrie,

get. A. Grip.

Sincerely,
All of tattle
A hun with the same as me just ewww. I can confirm not all Carrie's are up her ass. I loathe her!
Quick question has anyone found out what PC Mangina Wildlife new role is or has D&C seen the light and sacked his ass

I'm actually in shock after seeing that Amazon wish list. We have many people/places running Christmas campaigns here in the bay. Couple of examples are 1 is asking for new pencil cases, filled with new pens/pencils/colouring pencils etc. Another is a lovely teenage lad organising a filled Christmas stocking, he's managed to make loads of these for the 2nd year running and they go out to the children most in need of something to brighten their Christmas. Simple ideas, accessible for all to donate to and will mean a lot to the children that receive them.

That wish list of Rachaeaeaeale's is the complete opposite of the other campaigns I've seen. Her 'campaign' seems to be another thing that is all for show. All about money, lots and lots of money, and ultimately how it will make her look. No £1 selection boxes here, we want £100 kindles, £60 gloves and £25 sets of shampoo. Clearly she thinks if something costs more, it means more. In everything she does she proves how materialistic she is. It's actually bleeping awful to watch and listen to! She's shameless. She will also be shameless when she films herself delivering these items and taking all the credit for them :rolleyes:

And as for asking her followers to donate these items, when she works with some of the companies involved and has been gifted lots of the toys she's listed, I have no words. Anyone donating to this is just as ridiculous as she is. Find an actual charity, that doesn't thrive off being in the limelight, and donate to that.

Reactions: 26
I think her idea and thought process is that the children the centre are helping have been through so much that they deserve as good a Christmas as most of us let’s face it give our children every single year. A reasonably high value new present that is on their list stocking fillers and a proper Christmas dinner. I’m sure we all know people who struggle to provide this in our own areas and I don’t think that’s the point. We all know in our heart of hearts that that’s the spirit of Xmas in the modern age. Do I think she’d have been able to help more people with small gifts and smaller food vouchers yes she would. But maybe we should imagine the absolute joy that this will give to children who I presume have suffered intense childhood trauma. I don’t like PTWM and most of how she goes about her life and I’ve made no secret of this but I don’t disagree with this particular campaign. All I want to believe is that all donations will end up where they are intended to be
I agree but, is Rachel going to provide for these children for birthdays and Easter and Halloween? I completely get that they should have an amazing Christmas every child should but it just feels like she’s being yet again showy.
And she got gifted loads of presents last week, she could have easily handed them over and provided for more families.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Its not so much the fact these kids don't deserve these gifts, they absolutely do. But it was only a few weeks ago she was gifted over £1000 worth of toys and now she is begging for more out of others pockets. U can get cheaper elsewhere, iv just got my son a pair of Adidas goalie gloves for £15, 60 quid is ridiculous. You can nip into b&m and get some great hair gift sets and lynx sets. What happens when she gifts these families the tablets and they can't afford to pay for Internet, will they be made to go into the centre for their free WiFi just to be able to use it!! Its not realistic at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm absolutely bleeping raging.
And I'm raging even more than the Huns are blind and will do it because they think it'll give them some kudos with her.

In what world is it ok to ask people for £12 scissors??? When a local 18 was murdered and Trevi are in the news for the 108 shoes installation (108 women killed last year by partners) and she's there giving out the launderettes address 🙄 bleep

I'd go and rant on her page but it would last 2 seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I do think it’s a nice idea to give the children exactly what they want, if the gifts are actually going to go to them but realistically how does anyone know where they are all going, will she be doing it again next year and I can’t justify her followers struggling to buy top range gifts when she has a £300 scarf and £600 boots.
Personally I would prefer to donate a smaller gift and something more practical like a warm winter coats or decent winter shoes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So if they are going to deliver all these gifts - how have they got their addresses etc. And they can’t film themselves doing it due to confidentiality so potentially it might not even happen

She is such a scamming bint

Will be doing the usual donating a toy etc to local supermarket donation drive that’s run in conjunction with local radio station

Reactions: 21
An Instgrammer I watch (they are few and far between as I removed all ‘influencers’) is sharing an Amazon gift appeal for a refuge local to her. No addresses given out, items that are genuinely needed (bedding/kitchen items etc), she is donating items herself. It can totally be done correctly, but as normal with Rachel, she goes about it totally the wrong way! More fool anyone who buys anything really!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not many comments on the grid post though, maybe people have seen the light 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.