PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can't believe some (most) of the items on this list.
This though, really bleeping pissed me off. She can't even buy a load of rolls of wrapping paper and scissors from card factory 😡
Exactly!!
Wrapping paper as a gift? For women that have nothing to wrap 🤔
We’ll see that paper getting used on Christmas Eve no doubt. Her memory is as shite as her scrunchie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So because she wants to give more lavish gifts some other children will go without. duck me. That’s just floored me.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Sharing these for the blocked bastards!
She looks like an absolute state.

It’s like she rummaged through the nursery schools lost property box and that’s the best outfit she could come up with.

no offence to any nursery lost property boxes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
£13 for 5 rolls of wrapping paper and £15 for a pair of scissors…get yourself to Wilko Rach, it’s only £1.50 a roll and a pair of scissors are about £3. She is so out of touch !!!!

Reactions: 38
£13 for 5 rolls of wrapping paper and £15 for a pair of scissors…get yourself to Wilko Rach, it’s only £1.50 a roll and a pair of scissors are about £3. She is so out of touch !!!!
Martha and Hepsie have said they've gifted her some already :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
That top is bloody ridiculous but surely it's something you'd wear with jeans or a high waisted pencil type skirt? I'm no fashion expert but pretty sure you don't wear it with jogging bottoms and trainers that your Grandad would wear 😆

That's definitely a look of "I have no idea what's been happening here".

They definitely aren't "besties" anymore.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that her Christmas shopping list? It’s the most ridiculous charity list I’ve seen. Usually it’s like bulk 10x selection box 10x colouring sets etc. All seems very specific and expensive.

Reactions: 25
I just had a quick tally up all together they are asking for nearly £15,000 worth of goods/vouchers. The thing that really annoys me, is some of these gifts are for iconic products…surely she can ask them to give her some products for the cause !!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
If she was doing a Christmas appeal off her own back as an ordinary member of the public, no centre and no gram, there's no way she would gift those items!!! She's only gifting them because other people are funding it!!! Like others have said, selection boxes, stationary, hats gloves etc and maybe an age appropriate small gift would be fine. She could actually fill so many shoeboxes with those items and reach far more families than she will with a £70 magic potion set for one child!!

I just had a quick tally up all together they are asking for nearly £15,000 worth of goods/vouchers. The thing that really annoys me, is some of these gifts are for iconic products…surely she can ask them to give her some products for the cause !!!
Imagine how many people she could help with the equivalent of that!! How many families she could buy a whole Xmas Dinner for with a gift each too. Absolutely ridiculous. When u have nothing, u really would appreciate the smaller things and a food hamper with a lovely Xmas dinner in and a small gift for each child would be amazing. I know, iv been in that position before!!!

If she was doing a Christmas appeal off her own back as an ordinary member of the public, no centre and no gram, there's no way she would gift those items!!! She's only gifting them because other people are funding it!!! Like others have said, selection boxes, stationary, hats gloves etc and maybe an age appropriate small gift would be fine. She could actually fill so many shoeboxes with those items and reach far more families than she will with a £70 magic potion set for one child!!

Imagine how many people she could help with the equivalent of that!! How many families she could buy a whole Xmas Dinner for with a gift each too. Absolutely ridiculous. When u have nothing, u really would appreciate the smaller things and a food hamper with a lovely Xmas dinner in and a small gift for each child would be amazing. I know, iv been in that position before!!!
If she done £30 a child that’s 500 children she could help.

Reactions: 16
I've been talking to a friend about this and she was telling me about a person who lives in her area who is running a fundraiser (by doing sponsored events etc) and they are buying families in need a Christmas dinner and small stocking filler for any children. They'll be delivering all the food a family will need just before Christmas.....now that is a fundraiser and something worth donating to. Not being able to afford food is a massive worry for people at Christmas.

• Heart
I love it wgen she said Ed want to gift these things and we are dressing as elves and delivering them. But it’s her followers and Huns etc that are doing the giving she’s just taking the credit. She’s a huge bleep. I wouldn’t give her the tit off my shoe.

Reactions: 27
FIFTEEN GRAND! Un-bleeping-believeable. She doesn't live in the real world does she!

Reactions: 15
Funny how her and Sloshy went to the cinema for the first time ever the other day and how they loved it and wanted it to do it more often....and now she's asking for cinema vouchers :unsure:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So her and Emily are going to rock up to a woman’s home that is potentially being abused as elves with gifts 🤔

For the abuser to ask ‘who are these people and how do they know what gender/age our kids are to leave toys for them? The consequences doesn’t bare thinking about. This time of year is notoriously high with DV without those two dumbfucks adding to it.

Honestly they need stopped. Dangerous beyond belief

Reactions: 40
I’m not going to lie, I looked at the list as I was tempted to donate, I hate the idea of kids going without at Christmas but as I kept scrolling, I couldn’t believe the price and quantities of gifts they were asking for. She probably gets paid more for an AD, than her followers get in a week doing 40 hours. This is nothing more than attempt to stroke her ego. I would love to know exactly what off the list they are both purchasing and if they do, I bet my life it’s through the company so they can claim VAT back !

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.