PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people in this thread disagree with me but I feel the same way - in my eyes Wilby appears more like the severely neglected children you find in awful East European orphanages than a child with autism. The fact that he’s starting to pick stuff up with more interaction gives me more evidence of that I think.

This is an absolutely disgusting comment and completely wrong. Whilst yes it can be seen he needs more directed purposeful stimulation, routine etc there is no comparison. The haunting faces of children in those orphanages shows them raised in cots, shackled to cots and beds, stimming or rocking to gain some self comfort, unloved and forgotten by regimes who believe LD & autism are a blight on the state. We all have opinions on how is he missing out but by god there is no comparison. He is warm, fed and loved albeit with a camera in his little face but hey ho.

As you were..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Been arguing with myself whether to post this here, I mentioned this once on the Jack monroe threads, myself and my littlest one were misdiagnosed with autism. I'm just saying that an autism diagnosis isn't set in stone. As some others are saying here, if she manages to get a diagnosis made it will excuse away all the tit parenting. I can't believe the hv just accepted their stories but as time goes on I hope a keen eyed professional will spot what is glaringly obvious to the rest of us. They will never do parenting courses, she is too narcissisistic for that. She won't even accept that she actually needs to help W, if she had worked and done training in autism, she wouldn't be calling her son embarrassing and might actually be aware of what she needed to do with him to help him.

Completely off topic but that heartbreaking murder case going on at the moment in Coventry, social workers saw the bruises and had no concerns. So how can Rachel bleat on that when she is getting investigated that children are dying, child abuse isn't always bruises and injuries.

Reactions: 24
I haven't watched yet, but how easy is it to engage with him over a Christmas tree? Point out the different colours and shapes etc. Talk about how the lights twinkle, what tinsel feels like. If only she would bleeping bother to speak to him, instead of just filming all the bastard time 🤷
was coming on to say the same. Whats wrong with telling him its a christmas tree and asking him to say "tree" or "light" etc.

She's so fecking lazy with him. She doesn't deserve him. There's thousands of men and women desperate for a child and there she is neglecting 6 of them. Disgraceful.

I own a brand (I will not name my brand) I previously worked with Rachel for an add.
I must say she truely is the most unprofessional rudest person I have ever worked with. I have worked with much bigger celebrities and smaller influencers in my time and by far her manners, her response time and her work ethic is laughable!
I also sent a lot of free product for her women centre and I have absolutely no doubt she has kept it all for herself.
I came across this pageby googling her as I was shocked that someone who claims to “help” could be so down right rude to the people paying her bills.
now I see that looks like she’s just a money hungry cow.
And this is why as a small business owner myself I have blocked her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And this is why as a small business owner myself I have blocked her 😂

Sending purple hearts and a fluffy cloud to you both. 💜⛅

I was never a hun but do think shamedly back to a conversation I had with a small business owner recommending they look her up as I believed the guff surrounding 'helping small businesses'. Then I found tattle, had my eyes peeled and wanted to instantly reverse time and delete that conversation 😳.

#hangsheadinshame

Reactions: 7
I just think Wibble looks like I do when I’m bleeping bored to be honest. I’m middle aged and not diagnosed or trained in anything in that area, but I know boredom when I see it.

Autistic or not he just needs to go to nursery a couple of days a week. I googled it (duck knows why, I just did,) and there are a handful that deal with special needs in Torbay. He shouldn’t be at her friends. Get him in a professional setting with trained staff that are there solely to do their job and he’ll be firing on all cylinders, whatever that means for him.

It’s not bloody hard to organise that surely 🙄.

Reactions: 28
The spoon feeding has to stop, so does the annoying “do you love it”
Encourage him to talk about the tree, colours shapes smells… the video last night of him copying is a perfect example of what he needs. Phones down and lots of encouragement.

He will NEVER learn even with all the resources available unless they make huge changes. He should be being encouraged to use the potty/toilet now. Being unable to talk shouldn’t be the excuse they will use to delay him even more

Reactions: 9
Why does she never say his name to him either?? He must think his names Bud now so is totally confused! Poor kid

Reactions: 5
The poor kids never gonna learn unless he's learning and getting new experiences out of that house . She has no clue how to have a conversation with him i loved the mad little chats you have at that age with your kids and the babble they chat back and you pretend its a little conversation…..
He's a cash cow for them he was any way but now she thinks shes show casing him and her journey which like everything else in her life has to be horrifically awful and the worst ever
When in reality it could be so positive and helpful experience to share - but no theres only her in the world isn't there ? Like the rest or the shite shes made up or exaggerated for content /books

2 questions....

Where is edie hiding?

What are those tops shes wearing? 🤢
Where is Bekind ? Shes not be wheeled out on show for ages either ? ?

Reactions: 11
Raq. Why no mention of White Ribbon Day? Aren’t you shouting out about DA.

She only cares about things when she has apparently gone through them or going through them. Cries about domestic violence and now services for help being shite etc. honestly the money she has, she could easily go private but she won’t because she’s a greedy cow and will milk wilby dry. Watching her videos I had no sympathy as it didn’t seem genuine. I totally understood when she said about grief as I know that feeling well. I have a child with a disability and of course I have grieved the life he could’ve had and what he could’ve done more etc. I just think she is completely awful, absolutely awful.

Reactions: 10
I just think Wibble looks like I do when I’m bleeping bored to be honest. I’m middle aged and not diagnosed or trained in anything in that area, but I know boredom when I see it.

Autistic or not he just needs to go to nursery a couple of days a week. I googled it (duck knows why, I just did,) and there are a handful that deal with special needs in Torbay. He shouldn’t be at her friends. Get him in a professional setting with trained staff that are there solely to do their job and he’ll be firing on all cylinders, whatever that means for him.

He has never really spent any time with other children his age, unless it happens to be one of her mates/employees. Even with so many siblings I think all kids benefit from time with other kids at a similar stage, they play and learn next to and with each other, and copy each other in respect of trying to use cutlery etc. Even if he has additional needs, it would still do him the world of good to just be allowed to play and develop with other children and professional childcare workers without a camera in his face and his buck-toothed mother snorting at him all the time.

Reactions: 12
Encourage him to talk about the tree, colours shapes smells… the video last night of him copying is a perfect example of what he needs. Phones down and lots of encouragement.

He will NEVER learn even with all the resources available unless they make huge changes. He should be being encouraged to use the potty/toilet now. Being unable to talk shouldn’t be the excuse they will use to delay him even more
Early potty training is no longer encouraged adding potty training into Wilbys current apparent developmental level would not be right in my opinion

Reactions: 4
Why does she never say his name to him either?? He must think his names Bud now so is totally confused! Poor kid
Probably because she reads here so much she will end up calling him Wibble, so just doesn’t say his name 👀😂

Also, I haven’t been following her for about a month and have recently been saying ‘do you love it’ so much I’m getting sick of my own voice. Please help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mine is still not trained now at age 8, it's not always as simple as that. My child literally does not grasp the concept of needing to go to the toilet, zero understanding. BUT that's no excuse for them not at least trying to interact and encourage that boy in many other ways.

Reactions: 8
Early potty training is no longer encouraged adding potty training into Wilbys current apparent developmental level would not be right in my opinion
I disagree, my daughter is being assessed and was potty trained by 2.5yrs. It’s encouragement he needs in any form. I get every child is different, I’m a mum of 5 but not allowing him to do things any other child of his age is doing will slow him down.

Mine is still not trained now at age 8, it's not always as simple as that. My child literally does not grasp the concept of needing to go to the toilet, zero understanding. BUT that's no excuse for them not at least trying to interact and encourage that boy in many other ways.
agreed. I’m a parent of 5 so I do get that. My point was he should be encouraged. They don’t seem to encourage anything apart from tablet in his face at meal times while they spoon feed him.
He could amaze them if they left a spoon and bowl or finger food in front of them. And took the tablet away

Reactions: 7

I mean she has a PA so it's not as if she even needs to sort it herself 🤷

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.