PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do followers not see how much she spends on herself and her house yet is asking for everyone else to give to this Christmas collection?? If she gave a percentage of every ad in Dec or something to show she is actually giving something that would at least give a bit of goodwill on her part surely? So basically they all donate, her team sorts and wraps and she will get the glory of giving the gifts 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ All hail Ratshit.

Reactions: 33
Great idea rach to gift iPads to families that probably cant afford the internet to use them or the constant spending on apps and games to fund them.
Does she even think these things through? Sorry but this year is going to be a tough one for many. We have told our children that they're having a few gifts this year and they have agreed with that. Iv spent around £90 on my 3 children so far between them and will buy a few selection boxes closer to the time. Both of us work and we arnt in poverty but regardless I'm so sick and tired of waste at Christmas. All the buying for the sake of it just for toys to stay in boxes or be binned when broken a few days later.
A few years ago now we started the tradition of going xmas shopping with the children, each one got £10 to spend and once they'd all bought something we went from town straight to womens aid to donate the items. The kids love doing it and it's made them more aware of just how lucky and fortunate they are themselves.
With that said I'd rather do that knowing the items will actually go to someone's family, rather than gift to grabber rach. Doesn't it say an awful lot about her when we all say the same thing? That we dont believe she will gift to genuinely needy children? That's how greedy and disgusting we think you are Rachael

Reactions: 33
I don't understand why she has even put the address public. Does she realise she can actually set up a PO BOX address and, you know, keep the address private!!!!

Reactions: 24
So on average she gets about 3000 likes for an AD and she got about 3000 likes her for her Amazon gift list post that’s only 1.3% of her audience. I think majority of followers just follow majority of influencers and don’t pay too much attention, they see a picture of a cute kid and double tap, others follow for the tit show and the 1.3% are the die hard huns.

Reactions: 8
Quick question rach, how much of your own money are you donating/spending.

You've done 21 adverts in 24 days this month (and probably more to come) so surely the fees from that could have more than kitted out many families with gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My local area in Burnley are doing a Christmas Appeal and the most expensive item on their wish list is a £20 Primark voucher. The majority of toys are between £5-£15. I always spend £50 and I know the toys will be given to a few children. I just feel like she looks down on the little things and has to be the one to offer the best and most expensive gifts to stroke her ego!

Reactions: 23
I’m thinking when R was a single mum and struggling. She wasn’t struggling because she couldn’t buy her kids presents and foods it was because she couldn’t buy them the best of everything. There is a massive difference between struggling to provide for children at all and not being able to give them the most expensive stuff possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That wishlist is disgusting!
A local business donated some chocolate advent calendars to us to give to families we work with. Everyone has appreciated them so much, they don't care about the monetary value, they are touched that someone has thought of them.

For anyone wanting to donate locally I'd recommend checking with your local council, both my town council and county council are running different programmes, or check with charities like Home Start or even Rotary clubs, ours has just donated some gifts to our youth team

Reactions: 22
Theres so many blurred lines..
Is she a DV advocate.. does she use her platform to "shout" about DV.. she used too but not since money got involved, she shares very little.
Shes made a career out of being a middle man (apparently) shes made herself a pedestal (fair enough, and her ad work is a legitimate wage..) what doesn't sit right for me is she said she was doing ads to fund her warrior work.. this clearly hasn't been the case, which wouldn't be an issue had she been transparent about it.
She asks for items, household goods, money and people donate to her.. theres never ANY proof of where any of this goes, you never hear anyone thanking her for x,y,z. Sure as tit, she would share it if she did. Nobody local is aware of anyone receiving anything! DV , safeguarding, confidentiality aside somebody, somewhere would say something.. Nobody ever does.
This isn't trolling, this is being sensible. Why in this day and age are people blindly giving to someone. The patchwork cafe is just a attempt to make it all look more legit.
Here's a thing Rach, the lady shared on lakes programme for women's community matters, its actually only been around a few years so relatively new. I have friends who have used it and its frequently advocated on local pages, I regularly donate clothing, coats etc. I can donate Christmas gifts that go to local children, there are no extravagent gift lists. With Rachel there's no proof, no validating stories, no feedback, no personal experiences. This is a huge red flag and something I do not see as possible in this day and age really. Someone always knows someone. She loves the glory of people telling her how amazing and selfless she is when she actually does very little and it's not out of her pocket or even donated funds specifically for that purpose, she then asks for specific donations.. why does noone question this shes on the beg all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The fact that she is only showing him trying to feed himself now proves she had not been trying before as she would have shown it. Turn bloody Peppa off so he can focus on what he is bloody doing!! Course he is going to drop it if he is looking at a screen!! She is so infuriating, no one has ever wound me up as much as her.

Reactions: 29
Omg turn off the iPad/TV or whatever it is and let W concentrate on what he's doing! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
The fact that she is only showing him trying to feed himself now proves she had not been trying before as she would have shown it. Turn bloody Peppa off so he can focus on what he is bloody doing!! Course he is going to drop it if he is looking at a screen!! She is so infuriating, no one has ever wound me up as much as her.
And give him a shorter spoon! He was never going to get that first spoon in holding the end of that long spoon handle. If he had a shorter spoon he'd find it much easier, he did the second spoon ok because he was holding it further down

Reactions: 13
I think her idea and thought process is that the children the centre are helping have been through so much that they deserve as good a Christmas as most of us let’s face it give our children every single year. A reasonably high value new present that is on their list stocking fillers and a proper Christmas dinner. I’m sure we all know people who struggle to provide this in our own areas and I don’t think that’s the point. We all know in our heart of hearts that that’s the spirit of Xmas in the modern age. Do I think she’d have been able to help more people with small gifts and smaller food vouchers yes she would. But maybe we should imagine the absolute joy that this will give to children who I presume have suffered intense childhood trauma. I don’t like PTWM and most of how she goes about her life and I’ve made no secret of this but I don’t disagree with this particular campaign. All I want to believe is that all donations will end up where they are intended to be
The idea is good I agree but given her very sketchy behaviour I don't trust her, donate locally would be my advice small gifts and sweets to food banks or to local groups who help those in shelters warm coats andvclothes for the homeless, the salvation army do a Christmas dinner for those on their own, the elderly and lonely, and small animal shelters would be so grateful for either food, shampoo flea and worming treatment or for those struggling themselves you can still help by giving old towels and blankets would be greatly appreciated.
If every person gave just a little in their own community then help could be given countrywide.
Huge charities now pay huge wages to managers spend on ads using and sometimes paying celebrities to ie mrs Hinch did just this for dogs trust what a waste how much from donations ends up helping the dogs after all this is paid for? Donate whatever is affordable to those in your own area would be a better way is my view .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm certainly not an expert in additional needs so if anyone can help that would be great... is it "normal" (I say normal like this because I know every child is different) for a child to apparently be unable to feed themselves on Monday to then be sat eating Cereal on the Friday? I know he dropped it but I'm pretty convinced if he didn't have the ipad going he would actually be able to feed himself?

I'm actually in shock after seeing that Amazon wish list. We have many people/places running Christmas campaigns here in the bay. Couple of examples are 1 is asking for new pencil cases, filled with new pens/pencils/colouring pencils etc. Another is a lovely teenage lad organising a filled Christmas stocking, he's managed to make loads of these for the 2nd year running and they go out to the children most in need of something to brighten their Christmas. Simple ideas, accessible for all to donate to and will mean a lot to the children that receive them.

That wish list of Rachaeaeaeale's is the complete opposite of the other campaigns I've seen. Her 'campaign' seems to be another thing that is all for show. All about money, lots and lots of money, and ultimately how it will make her look. No £1 selection boxes here, we want £100 kindles, £60 gloves and £25 sets of shampoo. Clearly she thinks if something costs more, it means more. In everything she does she proves how materialistic she is. It's actually bleeping awful to watch and listen to! She's shameless. She will also be shameless when she films herself delivering these items and taking all the credit for them :rolleyes:

And as for asking her followers to donate these items, when she works with some of the companies involved and has been gifted lots of the toys she's listed, I have no words. Anyone donating to this is just as ridiculous as she is. Find an actual charity, that doesn't thrive off being in the limelight, and donate to that.
Sadly they’d already had loads of items bought for them when I looked last night.

How do followers not see how much she spends on herself and her house yet is asking for everyone else to give to this Christmas collection?? If she gave a percentage of every ad in Dec or something to show she is actually giving something that would at least give a bit of goodwill on her part surely? So basically they all donate, her team sorts and wraps and she will get the glory of giving the gifts 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ All hail Ratshit.
Even Emily posted the stories begging for expensive gifts then the very next slide she was showing off her new brows. You wouldn’t get that from an actual charity.

97AB16B6-940A-4E77-A432-723272C327E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Its not so much the fact these kids don't deserve these gifts, they absolutely do. But it was only a few weeks ago she was gifted over £1000 worth of toys and now she is begging for more out of others pockets. U can get cheaper elsewhere, iv just got my son a pair of Adidas goalie gloves for £15, 60 quid is ridiculous. You can nip into b&m and get some great hair gift sets and lynx sets. What happens when she gifts these families the tablets and they can't afford to pay for Internet, will they be made to go into the centre for their free WiFi just to be able to use it!! Its not realistic at all.
That's exactly what I thought about families not having internet access. She hasn't got a clue. It's all for show and so she can say 'look what I did' but some of these gifts may not be worth anything to someone who can't actually use them. Plus with a Kindle you have to buy books which is probably not at the top of someones list who is struggling to feed and heat their household.

Reactions: 7
those families are probably

herself
PA Jo
Gabriella
her agent Simone
Stabby Jo
Emily
emilys boyfriend
Big Bum Charlie
Cocaine Katy
Hannah
Granny Marshall
Josh's sister we never see on camera
her toxic mum that abandoned her
2 x liverpool caravan huns
new mate Dani
knobhead in the community jordan
gobshite brother matthew
lulabelle owner
porky penguin owner

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.