PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a shampoo and conditioner set for TWENTY FIVE POUNDS on that list! You could get 12/13 sets for that!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Out of curiosity I looked up a similar project based in the bay (they aren't a women's centre, but they do a fantastic job helping the locals). They have a Christmas campaign going too. Theirs is fill a pencil case for a child, something small and affordable for people looking to help, not bleeping kindles and Lego. Their Amazon wishlist is all practical stuff too - socks, pants, selection boxes. Again affordable and not grabby!!
I've seen this worthwhile appeal as well. I've also seem one local to R that is providing a stocking each to local children in need. Its fundraised for and run by a kid. People like these put her to absolute shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not going to lie, I looked at the list as I was tempted to donate, I hate the idea of kids going without at Christmas but as I kept scrolling, I couldn’t believe the price and quantities of gifts they were asking for. She probably gets paid more for an AD, than her followers get in a week doing 40 hours. This is nothing more than attempt to stroke her ego. I would love to know exactly what off the list they are both purchasing and if they do, I bet my life it’s through the company so they can claim VAT back !
Honestly, if you really want to donate to children, look locally to you or even to somewhere like the salvation army. There's loads of charities more deserving of donations than her. Like you say, this is just to stroke her own ego. If it was for genuine reasons she wouldn't be asking for gifts that are in excess of £50, and like someone else said, food this time of year is a huge must for people less fortunate. You could donate a whole Xmas Dinner for a family of 4 purchased from somewhere like Iceland for less than £15.
Its so lovely of you to want to donate btw, just not to her 🤣

Reactions: 22
So theoretically if they get £10 all 4 one vouchers from 3000 of her followers which is plausible as they are largely nuts. They only need £15k. Where is the other £15k going?
A very nice Xmas bonus for all there 🙄.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think her idea and thought process is that the children the centre are helping have been through so much that they deserve as good a Christmas as most of us let’s face it give our children every single year. A reasonably high value new present that is on their list stocking fillers and a proper Christmas dinner. I’m sure we all know people who struggle to provide this in our own areas and I don’t think that’s the point. We all know in our heart of hearts that that’s the spirit of Xmas in the modern age. Do I think she’d have been able to help more people with small gifts and smaller food vouchers yes she would. But maybe we should imagine the absolute joy that this will give to children who I presume have suffered intense childhood trauma. I don’t like PTWM and most of how she goes about her life and I’ve made no secret of this but I don’t disagree with this particular campaign. All I want to believe is that all donations will end up where they are intended to be

Reactions: 13
I guarantee not a single thing donated will make its way past rach to anyone in need.

• Sad
  • Heart
So theoretically if they get £10 all 4 one vouchers from 3000 of her followers which is plausible as they are largely nuts. They only need £15k. Where is the other £15k going?
A very nice Xmas bonus for all there 🙄.
That will go on wages and the “admin” of not all I suspect 😡 mental how much money she’s skimming and passing it off as charity.

Reactions: 11
She has tipped me right over the edge with those stories! then I clicked the Amazon wish list. I really wish I Didn’t. What the actual duck!
She’s actually taking the piss with that wish list. Other charities ask for token gifts or clothes and toiletries. Like the shoe box project. duck me they don’t ask for a shoe box with a pair of Louboutin’s in them but she has the balls to 🙄 When I worked for a housing association it was token gifts for the tenants appeal not bleeping iPads and MacBooks.

Reactions: 27
Speaking as a parent of 2 typical teenage lads I can honestly say no child needs to Be sporting a pair of £60 goalie gloves ! I have lost count of the amount of gloves/shin pads we have replaced over the seasons

Reactions: 45
There is a shampoo and conditioner set for TWENTY FIVE POUNDS on that list! You could get 12/13 sets for that!!!
This is a joke, why does anyone need this to make their life better. I bet it’s just a load of her mates and Betsy pals that are benefitting.

Reactions: 20
And then you do the maths on her patreon account, if everyone subscribed paid the basic £5 then that is £73,740.00 A YEAR! And she is asking her followers to donate to her AGAIN! bleeping shame on her!

• Wow
No doubt once all the gifts are recieved she'll then do her usual stories of her prodding, poking and mauling all the gifts before they are sent out...

Her speech will probably go something like-

'I've given my greasy barnet a good scrub with this gifted expensive shampoo/conditioner before I send it out, but not to worry by the time I've lectured the poor recipient on my traumatic past and the fact my mum left me when I was 4, they'll be falling at my feet in gratitude that I've even thought them worthy enough to be gifted a half used bottle of shampoo' 🙄

Reactions: 23
Also. She's saying it's 20 families/51 children/5 care givers
So why has she put that the 'needed' amount of the majority of the gift vouchers is 30? If the are givers are external to the families, why would they need 30 vouchers for Vue when there's only 25 potential households. Scamming bleep.

Reactions: 25
Also. She's saying it's 20 families/51 children/5 care givers
So why has she put that the 'needed' amount of the majority of the gift vouchers is 30? If the are givers are external to the families, why would they need 30 vouchers for Vue when there's only 25 potential households. Scamming bleep.
I suppose a teen may appreciate a vue voucher?

Reactions: 3
I can’t even look at her latest tit but I get the gist. She’s disgusting, clearly showing her materialistic personality in this wish list. Ffs people who aren’t in Refuge can’t afford these things and are struggling to just heat their homes. I think there’s thousands of kids out there that have been told by their parents that sadly they Won’t get the usual stuff this year.
But she’s so money oriented that she thinks these are the norm for Everyone.
I despair at her yet again but also at anyone taken in by her believing that all of this stuff will actually go to those in need. That’s half her Christmas list nicely taken care of.

Anyone that’s thinking about giving please don’t fall for it and please, please donate to a reputable, honest charity that will provide genuine help and not just help to boost her ego and household!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.