PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw another person I follow on Instagram advertise the wild deodorant that Rachealel advertised the other day. This other influencer did a much better job of it! Rachaeles ads are just so lazy! I have said this before but how the duck does she manage to get so many companies to work with her when her attitude to work is to make as little effort as possible.

Reactions: 7
The way she asked Emily ‘haven’t we?’ When she mentioned about having the centre full every week day, clarifying the lies ofc x

Reactions: 6
anyone else get the absolute rage when she kept talking over emily in those latest stories. 🙄

Reactions: 19
The way she asked Emily ‘haven’t we?’ When she mentioned about having the centre full every week day, clarifying the lies ofc x
Yes that bit was a lie. I’ve watched Emily and she can’t lie, which is quite endearing in a way. When she talks about the centre, I do believe her. Rachael just can’t help exaggerating, she’s pathological. Even when there is no reason to, she still does it.

The women’s centre is alright. If her followers want to fund it by gawping at her kids development on the private account, it’s up to them, they are as bad as she is. Sending vouchers and presents to people not in their area is also maniac behaviour. But again it’s up to them isn’t it?

I’ve been far more entertained by Josh feeding his bird in deathly silence like serial killer. No explanation, just a freaky badly tattooed arm coming into shot like the start of a true crime documentary 👀👀👀👀 What you doing slosh? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she realise that she is setting those families up to fail? So you get the kids want they want for Christmas......then their birthday comes around and they'll be expecting the same, but their families can't afford it.
And the use of the word WANT was telling.....what you would LIKE would have made it seem less demanding. Sounded like a pair of spoilt brats!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So she’s posted the full address of the Laundrette. So it can’t be for DA victims. There never seems to be food in the fridge, just drinks, neither seem to be there, the giant Christmas tree must take up half the shop. Think the lottery need to do some checking on what their money has been spent on? Bet her accounts would make a better fiction book than she could write.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
They just can’t read the room can they?

Thousands of families up and down the country are sitting with no heating and using food-banks etc (probably a large percentage of her huns). Now I love to dig deep and help campaigns if I can. I’ve had a look on her Amazon wish list and frankly she is taking the bleeping piss! The cost of one item alone is what most families have to budget for a few kids - she makes me sick.

I’ll tell you what Dumb and Dumber, put your hands in your own ill gained pockets or use your ill gained funding to supply these imaginary women/kids that bomb your launderette out every day with a Christmas gift. (yeah yeah of course they do Rach 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥). Btw do they only visit during your part time opening hours? Grrr she’s rattled my cage. Again!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
If she went through her kids rooms I bet she'd find an awful lot of gifts that they've never bothered with and never opened that she could easily pass on. Expensive ones too, I imagine they'd be a fair few in E's room she could re purpose.

Reactions: 23
Out of curiosity I looked up a similar project based in the bay (they aren't a women's centre, but they do a fantastic job helping the locals). They have a Christmas campaign going too. Theirs is fill a pencil case for a child, something small and affordable for people looking to help, not bleeping kindles and Lego. Their Amazon wishlist is all practical stuff too - socks, pants, selection boxes. Again affordable and not grabby!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think she mistakes her huns for the ad companies... shes so used to being gifted expensive toys from companies, i think she just assumes her huns will be like that too, not realising that most of them are struggling themselves.
I haven't even watched her stories because I know I will get the rage.
And manners cost nothing, my parents always said " I want, never gets" stop demanding and start asking nicely you bleeping brat

Reactions: 30
Not been on for ages, life got in the way, but just looked at the Amazon wish list, OMG the cost of most of the items are £50 ish. this shows you that Rachael has so much money now she thinks that putting a parcel together should be about £200 per kid. She hasn’t a clue, she is so materialistic. Is this what this centre is for, donations so she can play Santa Claus and have folk adore her. Stupid, immoral, bint. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If she went through her kids rooms I bet she'd find an awful lot of gifts that they've never bothered with and never opened that she could easily pass on. Expensive ones too, I imagine they'd be a fair few in E's room she could re purpose.
I don't think we've seen Edie since she interrupted Sloshy making his roast dinner last week, have we?
Cue stories of E 'happily' playing with the Barbie dream house....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow do those two hate each? Rach talks over em and tries to make it that she's the boss , and I'm better than you and that she's in charge and em hates it but she's too nice to do anything but put up with it , that was so cringe to watch 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.