PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First comment anyone thinking Wilbys World best selling book incoming?
I have a grandson and 2 nephews on the spectrum love them so much but it's hard to try and fit in so I have empathy for him and the family, dealing with people who don't understand or believe its an excuse for wilful behaviour is frustrating he is a lovely little lad and yes he will face these problems if racheaele helps to bring awareness that would be good, however I don't trust this woman she really comes across as fake I personally can't warm to her she is everything I don't like about influencers and this whole business of exploiting children which is what they do make money from exposing their kids online knowing the risks involved that there are sick and sexually deviant scum that just love these channels but for all the wrong reasons.
She speaks about how the internet has helped abusers to track their victims and control them yet is happy to post her own children knowing the risks, no sense but lots of earning potential i cant get my head around this for this reason I never follow families who do this and glad i found TL so I know there are others who are also concerned about these children but also those being badly influenced, how onvearth do so many not see that its all just a money making scam?

Reactions: 15
I’ve not been on these threads for months but when I saw her bizarre stories earlier I was definitely hoping her account had been hacked and someone was outing her for the absolute bleep she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only just noticed one eyebrow is bushier than the other. At least it's not as bad as it was a few months ago when one eyebrow appeared to be taking over her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wilby with a spoon, and they don’t read here 🤥

That tree is awful.
Put him at the table. Honestly who lets their kid roam like that with a bowl of food. They are teaching him nothing . Schools dont allow kids to wander about like that and she has no respect for her expensive furniture as it was all free. I’m not belittling her worries on wilby however I think she’s saying he’s worse than he is in the hope he will be addressed quicker which isn’t the case. He wouldn’t suddenly do all these things overnight she’s just decided to show more now. twit that she is.

Maybe he won’t sit at the table in his high chair as they r always let him run about like a dog while they ate their roasts. Funny he sits in restaurants.

Reactions: 6
Put him at the table. Honestly who lets their kid roam like that with a bowl of food. They are teaching him nothing . Schools dont allow kids to wander about like that and she has no respect for her expensive furniture as it was all free. I’m not belittling her worries on wilby however I think she’s saying he’s worse than he is in the hope he will be addressed quicker which isn’t the case. He wouldn’t suddenly do all these things overnight she’s just decided to show more now. twit that she is.
I know, it’s just not fair on him. Having a daughter who is being assessed we’ve never treated her different.

Reactions: 5
I know, it’s just not fair on him. Having a daughter who is being assessed we’ve never treated her different.
We’re in the same position. My 14 year old has sat at the table since he was a baby and still does now. They just can’t be steed with his melt downs at all, anything for an easy life.

Reactions: 11
I assumed she paid for the Christmas tree, tagged them tit loads and then they gifted it. If that’s the case, then the money she paid for the tree and decorations, she should make a donation to a charity for the equivalent. If looks a rather lavish tree, not sure whether a genuine charity would have spent so much on a Christmas tree that will only be up for a matter of weeks, I’m sure they would have preferred to use the funds to actually go towards the victims of DV.

Reactions: 13
Evening ladies. Not been here for months. I unfollowed her that time ago as well so I've missed loads. Just had the local news on and there was a big piece about trevi raising money and awareness for domestic violence. And not a rach insight.
Also a girl was murdered here in Plymouth at the weekend, am I right in assuming she hasn't mentioned either of those things at all?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I assumed she paid for the Christmas tree, tagged them tit loads and then they gifted it. If that’s the case, then the money she paid for the tree and decorations, she should make a donation to a charity for the equivalent. If looks a rather lavish tree, not sure whether a genuine charity would have spent so much on a Christmas tree that will only be up for a matter of weeks, I’m sure they would have preferred to use the funds to actually go towards the victims of DV.
If any such victim ever passes through the door one day…

Reactions: 4
Been getting up to speed on this woman, my goodness how has she got away with not being transparent about donations?
The lies it's incredible to me she has any followers at all

Evening ladies. Not been here for months. I unfollowed her that time ago as well so I've missed loads. Just had the local news on and there was a big piece about trevi raising money and awareness for domestic violence. And not a rach insight.
Also a girl was murdered here in Plymouth at the weekend, am I right in assuming she hasn't mentioned either of those things at all?
I came on here to say the same thing!! I was looking for her on the Trevi piece as she the work they do there is "lush" and what a great ambassador she is for them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I think she shared the missing poster to her stories :unsure:

And that Christmas tree 🎄 - just goes to show that money can't buy you taste!

Reactions: 6
Here starts the begging of gifts for the families her, the kids and her circle 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.