PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me that people have been telling her something isn't right with W for a long time, yet she chose to ignore it because she believed that he was the perfect baby, the one to connect their ' patchwork family' and she carried on doing nothing.
Yet now is looking for someone, anyone to blame but herself.
My nieces little boy is 7, he has autism and is non verbal and that girl has done everything for her little boy, she had him young at 22 and she has bent over backwards to get him the help he needs, he now goes to a special school after a 2 year fight for him to get a place, she had introduced flash cards with pictures on them from an early age once they realised something wasn't right and he wasn't hitting his milestones, he is such a beautiful happy little lad he may not he able to speak to us all, but he will communicate in his way, he puts his hand on your cheek when he wants something and will take you to the kitchen and will sign for a drink or for food, my niece and her hubby do their upmost for him and even though he is nonverbal, he has started saying dada and mama but in his own way which isn't understandable to others, but we know what he means, my niece works in the nursery he went to from 6 weeks old and has been on courses for makaton signing and all sorts of stuff like that to help our boy. I think R & J need to take a long hard look at themselves because before they even get a diagnosis which could take years, they still could be helping W and finding ways of getting him to communicate with them, and tell them of his needs and wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@clairbear92 please don't leave. This is the kind of thing we all expected from her so its nice to have it confirmed.

I'd love to hear more (if you can tell us without being too identifying)
What happened to the comment? I came back to read it and it was gone. Rachael’s fingers must have sparks coming off them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really annoys me that people have been telling her something isn't right with W for a long time, yet she chose to ignore it because she believed that he was the perfect baby, the one to connect their ' patchwork family' and she carried on doing nothing.
Yet now is looking for someone, anyone to blame but herself.
My nieces little boy is 7, he has autism and is non verbal and that girl has done everything for her little boy, she had him young at 22 and she has bent over backwards to get him the help he needs, he now goes to a special school after a 2 year fight for him to get a place, she had introduced flash cards with pictures on them from an early age once they realised something wasn't right and he wasn't hitting his milestones, he is such a beautiful happy little lad he may not he able to speak to us all, but he will communicate in his way, he puts his hand on your cheek when he wants something and will take you to the kitchen and will sign for a drink or for food, my niece and her hubby do their upmost for him and even though he is nonverbal, he has started saying dada and mama but in his own way which isn't understandable to others, but we know what he means, my niece works in the nursery he went to from 6 weeks old and has been on courses for makaton signing and all sorts of stuff like that to help our boy. I think R & J need to take a long hard look at themselves because before they even get a diagnosis which could take years, they still could be helping W and finding ways of getting him to communicate with them, and tell them of his needs and wants.
As someone who works in the social care/autism field, please tel your niece she is amazing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't see the original comment but can see @PrettyGreeneyes76 reply which comes up on the thread. The original disappeared within seconds.
View attachment 887088
Unsurprising. We’ve had emails etc posted on here that her ‘team,’ have sent to various people and they’ve been abysmal. Ive often wondered, given how chaotic she is, if they even have a business plan or model in place. I don’t see it anyway if they do, nothing is fluid or makes sense. I’m constantly surprised she has lasted this long in that sense.

Reactions: 13
@DipsyDoodle if you have the screenshot of R saying she trained to diagnose autism and nothing was wrong with W can you pop it on the wiki please, so people can view it :)! I’ve had to direct someone over here from Hinch thread as she followed R as she thought she was being honest about W. As Hinch has hidden the fact her son R got speech difficulties. Although now she’s being open about it even though she denied it aswell.

Reactions: 10
@DipsyDoodle if you have the screenshot of R saying she trained to diagnose autism and nothing was wrong with W can you pop it on the wiki please, so people can view it :)! I’ve had to direct someone over here from Hinch thread as she followed R as she thought she was being honest about W. As Hinch has hidden the fact her son R got speech difficulties. Although now she’s being open about it even though she denied it aswell.
Will do! Here it is again...
Screenshot_20210413-083810_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m sure she said yesterday when they were trying to stand the women’s centre Christmas tree - “be careful that cost ME a fortune” or something along those lines then today she’s saying the place gifted the women’s centre the tree 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Well that's not aged well 🤣🤣🤣
Bit like Raq herself 😂😂😂

Anyone else notice that when she was filming with Wilby yesterday she said "oh he thinks it's facetime, like we do with daddy every day", is that her saying he steps out the door and has to facetime her to prove he's going to work and not shagging someone else in the woods? Paranoid Patricia!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.